Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahhhhhhh my cousin is doing the cooking. Heading over there a little later.
The Packers don't look so good :crack:

6gopackgo.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Randooomers :wave:

Even though we (Canadians) celebrated our Thanksgiving last month I ate a turkey sandwich for lunch today and watched most of the Macy's parade :)

The one good thing so far has been that there is a Ghosthunters marathon on so I have had that on as I get ready.
Off to crazy land. Can it be 2 pm, please?

I'm at work today also Shari. Difference being I dont work in retail and I'm part of a skeleton crew here today. It is DEAD! I worked on a project I had to complete and thats done already. Now I'm bored and I'm surfing the net.

Its not that bad working. I actually volunteered for it. I get an extra $200 and a comp day for working. Plus I got my project completed. It is so boring right now though.

kellyahern said:
:hug: to you guys at work today.

10 more minutes shari.

Oh, and I think Milwaukee is central time, so she still had another hour. ;)

I have another 45 minutes and I'm out of here. I can almost hear a pin drop its so quiet.

I'm. Not. Moving. For. The. Rest. Of. The. Night.

:wave:

wild, wild, wild, wild, wild. At 9:15 our store had $369,000 in and we were ahead of a sister store (who normally beats us $ plan-wise) by $100,000. We were only $10,000 behind another sister store (who normally kicks our butt) at 9:15. It was non-stop until 2 when the doorbusters ended. There were still lines when I left but they were much shorter.

:yawn::crack::yawn:

Oh and a local tv station was filming in the dept this morning. I will have to watch the news to see if we are on it.

Blue Room said:
I'm at work today also Shari. Difference being I dont work in retail and I'm part of a skeleton crew here today. It is DEAD! I worked on a project I had to complete and thats done already. Now I'm bored and I'm surfing the net.
*jealous*

Blue Room said:
Its not that bad working. I actually volunteered for it. I get an extra $200 and a comp day for working. Plus I got my project completed. It is so boring right now though.
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Worth going in for I would say

I want the JT boxed set...............
Why do Springsteen tickets have to go on sale during the Christmas season? If I am not able to get tickets Monday, JT boxed set it is :up:

My mother informs me that yes, my co-workers and I were on tv briefly just now ~ "were you watching? was that you? Were you working with D? I saw you briefly" :heart: mom :heart:

I have to say that I am not a big Travolta fan but I do love the dance scene in Michael ..........chain, chain, chain, chain of fools......

shari schultz said:
My mother informs me that yes, my co-workers and I were on tv briefly just now ~ "were you watching? was that you? Were you working with D? I saw you briefly" :heart: mom :heart:

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3A%3Dot%3E2323%3D%3C24%3D8%3B3%3D3232%3C247%3C26%3A5nu0mrj

me on the end dressed in red :D

I worked at WM today. It was busy but not crazy busy. I'm usually the only cashier on most days but this week there has been 2 of us at all times. Today it was 3-4 at all times. We were steady but I think a lot of people did their shopping early this morning. I guess it was crazy before I got there today. I went shopping myself after work and didn't have any problems with crowds at the malls. We went to ruby tuesdays for dinner and I was shocked that we walked right in and got a table at 5:30. I was expecting a long wait. I have 4 people completely finished for gifts. I also have a 5th person almost done. I have a looooooong ways to go though. :scream: I don't have a lot of time with both jobs, school and a few other things so I'm trying to get everything done early.

I do have to say that I'm really disappointed that I can only buy product Red holiday cards at Hallmark in a box. I don't really need that many cards. I hate giving the same cards 2 years in a row to the same people, even though they probably won't even remember it! But still....so now I'm torn on what to do about my holiday card situation. :huh:

shari schultz said:
I want the JT boxed set...............
Why do Springsteen tickets have to go on sale during the Christmas season? If I am not able to get tickets Monday, JT boxed set it is :up:

You need to get the boxed set. Wave of Sorrow owns me right now especially about 3 minutes into the song. :drool: :drool: :drool:

:scream: :sad: I work at LE tomorrow morning at 8 AM :scream: Not only do I work my icky job but I have to get there really early. It's going to suck. It's going to be dead because no one shops at our store anymore now that they took out all of the clearance merchandise. We only carry full price stuff and don't offer sales. :| Maybe I can leave early. I don't make enough money there to really care about the hours after my health insurance is paid for each week. Most weeks it's not enough extra cash to even fill up my car.

:hug: To all of you working in retail :hug:

Today was day one of my 14, count them, 14 days off for me :dance:

To celebrate I went grocery shopping and spent $400 :shocked:

And in other news, my Dad returns from his 2 month cruise tomorrow :up:

shari schultz said:

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3A%3Dot%3E2323%3D%3C24%3D8%3B3%3D3232%3C247%3C26%3A5nu0mrj

me on the end dressed in red :D

:up: Cool!

Shari, you need to get the box set. Its worth every penny. The DVD alone is worth it. I actually like "Desert Of Our Love" and "Rise Up" quite a bit. They are rough demos but I think they are pretty cool for rough demos.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Its nice not to be working today. :)

14 days off is definately a reason to :dance: How fun about your dad...........where did he all go?

I stopped at our WM on the way out and the gal said they were busy but not crazy busy on Friday. Re LE job: they took all the clearance mdse out? I fully understand why it would be dead there.

I will get the boxed set, but prolly not till after Christmas :triestohavewillpower:

Just put our Christmas decorations up outside ~BRRRRR...........nice and cold with a stiff wind a-blowin'
Tree goes up later :hyper:

Oh yes, madly. If you like to get little *love notes*, this is the system for you..........
~Is this item for bridal registry? (if it were for bridal registry I would have hit the friggin' bridal registry button). This message comes up after just about all (not trim) home store is scanned in. 12 gadgets rung in, this message comes up 12 times :mad:
~Are gift receipts required? (if gift receipts were required I would have hit that button
~Did you remove ink tags?
~Processing
~Error 00000000000000000000 (always a favorite)

I am guessing in that pic that I have gotten a processing message.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom