Random Music Thread - CXII Mofo, it's Halloween, Change your avatar plz.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvis Costello is doing a book signing in London next week and I just got a ticket for it. Yeah!
His just-released autobiography is supposedly excellent and quite funny. Another one to pile on my to-read list. :)

Does the band actually hunt deer? Because fuck them if they do.

Yes, it's much better if there are over-populations and the band crashes into them with their cars and gets lyme disease from them. They should change their band name to that.

Let's say one takes a bite of another's arm...a big, sizable chunk of the upper arm, by the triceps. This person separates flesh from bone with the bite...spits it into a frying pan. Human arm for dinner. That would be considered a form of meat, right?

But nobody was murdered. They are just missing part of their arm.

Meat isn't always murder?

Just spitballing here.

Let's say one takes a bite of another's arm...a big, sizable chunk of the upper arm, by the triceps. This person separates flesh from bone with the bite...spits it into a frying pan. Human arm for dinner. That would be considered a form of meat, right?

But nobody was murdered. They are just missing part of their arm.

Meat isn't always murder?

Just spitballing here.

Zombies can cook?

So fucking excited about The Chills, I cannot describe.

I may even come up for the Sydney gig as well as the Melbourne one. I've forever regretted not doing both in 2010.

Not sure if Liam saw their 2010 Aussie tour? But I saw that tour at the good old East Brunswick Club. Have the poster framed on my wall.

And motherfucker, I missed The Clean last year? FUCK

I've clearly failed you as a friend too. They were bloody amazing. David Kilgour was so obviously stoned in Melbourne and really dragged out "Point That Thing Somewhere Else".

Tell me you didn't also miss The Bats.

I'm worried that might have been The Clean's final tour - they made noises to that effect - but The Bats will be back, probably after the new album I believe they're recording. I'm actually a bit disappointed about one thing: their most recent tour was in October 2011, just a couple of gigs in Sydney and Melbourne to launch Free All the Monsters, and they promised they'd be back shortly thereafter for a longer run of gigs to play more material. Never eventuated. Apart from a one-off 2013 show for Melbourne Music Week (which had a crappy atmosphere but featured the live debut of "December Ice" in the setlist so I didn't care) they haven't been back since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom