Random Music Talk XXX: Bow Chicka Wow Wow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool, you're alive. Guess I need to get the oil changed in the VWilcomobile tomorrow after all.

I may not have to sit through The Fray after all. My flight is supposed to leave in 10 minutes and they've changed gates twice and there's still no plane in sight. Silver lining indeed.

Airports suck.

I felt like it was fitting to listen to 'It's The End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)' this morning, and realized that I've had the lyrics for the background vocals at the end wrong since 1987.

Airports suck.

Two completely random observations about airports:

1. The Atlanta airport is insanely busy. I was once there at 1 AM, and the place was still uncomfortably crowded.

2. The Charlotte airport has one of the largest food courts that I have ever seen. There must be over thirty options there.

Anyway, good luck getting to the show, Martha.

Martha, best of luck.

Busiest airport I've seen is O'Hare, I think. Most fun to explore was Narita. Most boring was Heathrow.

Few things are as surreal as airports between midnight and 6am or so.

Where's Ian when you need him, this is his bag.

Two completely random observations about airports:

1. The Atlanta airport is insanely busy. I was once there at 1 AM, and the place was still uncomfortably crowded.

2. The Charlotte airport has one of the largest food courts that I have ever seen. There must be over thirty options there.

Anyway, good luck getting to the show, Martha.
And how fucking long Atlanta's airport is. I remember walking like a mile and a half in one direction.

I have a four-hour layover each way in Newark for my Ireland trip.

Tell me how exciting and awesome the Newark airport is, please.

Heathrow is underwhelming. In terms of greater London, Gatwick is probably the nicest airport. Most boring for me was Buffalo, even though I liked the city itself.

I was on a small plane in Buffalo, waiting to taxi when we got rammed into by a luggage cart. Needless to say, we were required to deplane. I wound up flying from Buffalo to Philly to get to NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom