Random Music Talk XXVI: You can smell the whiskey burnin' down Cobbledicks Rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's difficult to say.

This poor girl just looks terrified, doesn't she?

tumblr_lhzg1a4rDC1qaeh1n.gif

Can you blame her? They're driving on the highway while sitting on top of the seats. I'd be scared too

They look so wholesome and innocent.

And yet they are clearly not wearing seatbelts. What kind of role models are these girls?????

This is a song about minors partying on a Friday night. I definitely don't see them as role Models.

you missed the video where all the kids met at a club. A real club. All looking 12 years old and shit.

Can you blame her? They're driving on the highway while sitting on top of the seats. I'd be scared too

They defy the laws of physics with their hair not whipping in the freeway winds, so maybe they have hidden power.

The autotune protects them.

corianderstem said:
They defy the laws of physics with their hair not whipping in the freeway winds, so maybe they have hidden power.

The autotune protects them.

Their house rapper doesn't require any hair gel, so they have plenty left over.

I'm dying reading the thread about this thing on the Popjustice forums.

PopJustice is the shit.

Some hardcore Aloud fans over there. Like, Girls Aloud are serious business up in there. Or at least they were when they were actually recording music. Haven't visited the site in a while, though.

If I did, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the General Girls Aloud discussion thread on the front page even though they haven't had an album in years. That thread had like 1,500 pages of posts or some crazy shit like that back in the day.

PopJustice is the shit.

Some hardcore Aloud fans over there. Like, Girls Aloud are serious business up in there. Or at least they were when they were actually recording music. Haven't visited the site in a while, though.

Someone brought up Nadine in the Samantha Black thread, and the following post read "This girl already has a more successful solo career than Nadine."

:lol: Poor Nuh-deen.

But yeah, I totally love PJ.

Vlad n U 2 said:
IWHUUPMAHHAIRBACK'N'FORTH

Oh yeah.

You need to hit ctrl+v a few more times.

Vlad n U 2 said:
Can't wait for a possible duet.

A Hitch/Whip My Hair mashup?

One song: that's all we get, Willow. Just one song to make the difference between pop superstardom and flash-in-the-pan.

I've literally seen every episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air multiple times.

So it wasn't just me that thought the lead singers looked like Carlton Banks and Charlie Murphy. Did I also see some dude dressed like Edward Scissorhands jumping around with a guitar in the background?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom