Random Music Talk XL: Slappin' Bitches With Vik

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GAF might appreciate this: I was at a vintage furniture store today and came across a giant framed picture of none other than Craig Krenzel. Of all the Bears quarterbacks to place in a frame of that size, Krenzel seems an odd choice.

Also, I am really liking this new Feist song.

It was very good. Best weather I've ever had in Jersey: seven straight days of sun.

Update me: what has happened in the past week?

Update me: what has happened in the past week?

Scumbo grew more spiteful, we made a lot of Vik/dik jokes, and the Redskins had their first of several 2011 wins, this one over the Pittsburgh Steelers, 16-7. We also managed to spend an entire afternoon discussing Daniel Lanois' solo work, which must be some kind of world record. I expect a fruit basket from the man.

Scumbo grew more spiteful, we made a lot of Vik/dik jokes, and the Redskins had their first of several 2011 wins, this one over the Pittsburgh Steelers, 16-7. We also managed to spend an entire afternoon discussing Daniel Lanois' solo work, which must be some kind of world record. I expect a fruit basket from the man.

Don't forget Cobbler striking out...yet again.

BoMac said:
Don't forget Cobbler striking out...yet again.

I imagine that any of Cobbler's dates involve quoting Outkast lyrics, him trying to reach his hand up a girl's skirt, a slap, the phrase "friggin Cobbler" and canned applause.

I really ought to market this.

It's your birthday yesterday?

1500bd64_clay-davis-sheeeiiiiittt.gif

I fear you didn't get my "The Ballroom" joke. It's the bar that went to for Troy's 21st. I had to look it up. If you did get it, I look like a fool.

I thought Spotify was going to SAVE me money. I've already bought two albums that I listened to on Spotify (Bon Iver and Burst Apart). I'm listening to The Horrors right now and I'm pretty sure I'll end up buying this one too.

Yes - the new Horrors album is tremendous. "Still Life" is easily one of my favorite tracks of the year. I suspect that Burst Apart will end up somewhere in my top five of the year as well.

Sharing this just so y'all can make fun of me: I just preordered Lana Del Rey's "Video Games" picture disc 7".

I'll take the heat off of you birthday Impy: I just pre-ordered the new Wilco (deluxe CD - did not go for the vinyl, T-shirt and tote package).

I also have two VWs in my garage and had lunch once at the Wilco-themed sandwich shop in Toronto. I'll let you know if I win Wilco (the bicycle).

Also, I am really liking this new Feist song.

I wasn't too big on it myself, not that I know much of their (her?) material.

Yes - the new Horrors album is tremendous. "Still Life" is easily one of my favorite tracks of the year. I suspect that Burst Apart will end up somewhere in my top five of the year as well.

Ugh, I need to get more into that album. The first listen left me a little less than enthused, but come on, that was to be expected when it had Primary Colours to live up to.

I'm sick of thinking that the Strokes blow, so I'm playing Is This It to remember better times.

This shit rocks.

EDIT: Hard To Explain is my favorite track now. I'm not sure when that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom