Random Music Talk XCVII: Now With Hot Man Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The production is starting to swallow their songs whole. Just not a lot of energy in there. Thankfully, the rest was better than Fever.

I'm worried I'd like the Black Keys album for a few listens then kind of forget about it, like I did the new Beck album. The War On Drugs new album, on the other hand, has been in constant rotation, it's just so good.

I admit I still haven't heard The War on Drugs album. I looooooved Under the Pressure and bought the album but I really wanna sit down with the lyric booklet and give it a good listen. I'm sure it will be a fav.

Finished the album, it ends up somewhere on my list between Skrillex and Xiu Xiu.

Reminds me of Freak-A-Zoid. That was my jam in sixth grade.

Oh shit, I just heard this song for the first time on the radio a week or two ago and I was like, "What the fuck is this?" It took me forever to figure out what they were spelling.

That new Skrillex album is actually really good for what it is. I feel similarly about all three albums, thus the comparison:

There's a very strong framework present, but the vocals or effects keep it from being something that I'll ever really love or want to hear again.

That new Skrillex album is actually really good for what it is.

This opinion would be that missing piece.

I only know skrilex as being responsible for creating some of the worst "music" ever in the history of the world.

Can't decide how important it is that I watch American interior... The second song's accompanied visuals don't really seem all that essential....

Regardless, two for two awesome tracks so far.

Once upon a time, the rumor was that we were going to get a Neon Neon album, a solo album and an SFA album, right? Or did I just imagine the last bit?

Back
Top Bottom