Random Music Talk CVI: Leave Kanye Alone!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny while also factually true.

homeward_bound_sassy-e1424731968919.jpg

Also this:

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0J902I20141125?irpc=932

Look, I don't want you all to get too jealous, but I really think Bowie might be the greatest (douchebag of a) cat the world has ever known:

Bowie1_zpsgf55m7ht.jpg

Bowie6_zpsvacjxlvl.jpg

Bowie9_zpsw8kq8ybl.jpg

And after reading that Pitchfork review:
20150105_001216_zpsomajl88o.jpg

Bowie10_zpsanuhw5d6.png

bowie11_zpsijy9udqh.jpg

One day....one day when I have money. I swear, this is basically the first thing I'm gonna buy (after I get the AB box set):

pPETNA-5192940_main_enh.jpg

I have tres gatos.

Does the "C" stand for Crazy cat lady?

I have one cat, my new roommate has two, and my other roommate has one (but they spend half the time at my roommate's boyfriend's house).

One day....one day when I have money. I swear, this is basically the first thing I'm gonna buy (after I get the AB box set):

pPETNA-5192940_main_enh.jpg

That's cool they made an Ewok Village playset for cats.

When the only person on instagram to like your carefully planned arty shot of Tom Waits Rain Dogs CD is the intern at Tom Waits record label you done it right:

Screenshot_2015-03-15-11-32-04_1.jpg

Does everyone here have a cat!? I have one at home as well, though he's more my sister's. I like him too of course.

I just came home from seeing Warpaint. They were awesome. Basically everything was better live than on record and it seemed like they were having fun on stage which is always nice to see. Almost as good as the show itself were the two songs on the PA just before it started. First they played either Ego or Mirror from one of those Burial/Four Tet/Thom Yorke collab vinyls which was pretty leftfield I thought. Then they played The Unforgettable Fire which is my favorite U2 song on the days Your Blue Room isn't is a Passengers song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom