Random Facts and Confessions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:
Sometimes I try not to tell my friends the bands they like suck, like Daughtry or something, so I offer to burn them CDs of stuff. Sure it makes me look like somewhat of an asshole, but it hurts to hear my friends listening to Nickelback.

:hug: no one should have to endure nickelback

and I think it's cool that you try to get your friends into good music. I've been converting my friends into Muse fans :rockon: (they had good taste in music to begin with though so it wasn't that hard :wink: )

LemonMacPhisto said:
Sometimes I try not to tell my friends the bands they like suck, like Daughtry or something, so I offer to burn them CDs of stuff. Sure it makes me look like somewhat of an asshole, but it hurts to hear my friends listening to Nickelback.
It would either be that or a murder plan.

I had another dream last night that had interferencers in it. This time it was Reg, Carlos, Redkat and sometimes Uberbeaver. We were this gang that walked around having fun and causing havoc :happy:

RavenBlue said:
I had another dream last night that had interferencers in it. This time it was Reg, Carlos, Redkat and sometimes Uberbeaver. We were this gang that walked around having fun and causing havoc :happy:

:lol:

RavenBlue said:

Did we walk around and sing like the gangs in West Side Story? Or were we more like the Outsiders with sideburns and jeans? Or like Boyz n the Hood?

And where was I when I wasn't causing havoc?

RavenBlue said:

that's a badass gang:hyper:

AtomicBono said:

:hug: no one should have to endure nickelback

and I think it's cool that you try to get your friends into good music. I've been converting my friends into Muse fans :rockon: (they had good taste in music to begin with though so it wasn't that hard :wink: )

It's so hard to do without sounding like a prick.

Arcade Fire is pushed every time a fucking Panic!!!!!!!!!!!! At the Disco song is played or Fall Out Boy or something of that ilk.

redkat said:

that's a badass gang:hyper:

rkcrips.jpg

Rollin mothafuckin WEST SIDE!

Johnny Red tastes like antiseptic, even when used as a mixer :madspit:

This just furthur validates my Jack as bare minimum rule :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

It's so hard to do without sounding like a prick.

Arcade Fire is pushed every time a fucking Panic!!!!!!!!!!!! At the Disco song is played or Fall Out Boy or something of that ilk.

dude you gotta find shit that has a vague resemblance to what they like but doesn't suck...Arcade Fire isn't remotely like that. go with The Fall of Troy :rockon: or even Bloc Party. they totally opened for Panic! at the Disco .

I lie a lot and it comes naturally. I wouldn't say I'm a compulsive liar in the sense that I make up stories for no reason or to impress people. But I lie about many things big and small (the small to cover up the big) and I do it so easily that I never realize exactly how much I lie until I stop to think about it.

:der:

AtomicBono said:

dude you gotta find shit that has a vague resemblance to what they like but doesn't suck...Arcade Fire isn't remotely like that. go with The Fall of Troy :rockon: or even Bloc Party. they totally opened for Panic! at the Disco .

What sounds like Arcade Fire though?

LemonMacPhisto said:

What sounds like Arcade Fire though?

well...no one exactly but if you get them into good music to start out with they'll be more likely to eventually go for Arcade Fire. you have to make a bridge to Arcade Fire :wink:

That is a good point :wink:

It's also good to show off some Flaming Lips every once and a while.

I experience unnatural urges to eat Nutella (right off a spoon!), so I try not to ever have it in the house. :huh:

FitzChivalry said:

My best friend made me chocolate-Nutella cupcakes for my birthday one year. :rockon:

:wink:

My roommate made those last year! She didn't have powdered sugar to make frosting with and then we discovered the jar of Nutella. Oh they were soooo delicious.

You know what else owns?

Quaker Oats Granola Bites.

Especially the cinnamon ones. :drool:

UberBeaver said:

Did we walk around and sing like the gangs in West Side Story? Or were we more like the Outsiders with sideburns and jeans? Or like Boyz n the Hood?

And where was I when I wasn't causing havoc?

We were all in hoodies and at one point, we jumped into this truck and Carlos said he was a stunt driver or something and whipped the truck around and nearly into a brick wall. The look on Regs face was priceless.. well, what I gather Reg to look like anyway :wink:

If I recall correctly, Beav, you joined in halfway through the dream. Part of it involved us trying to spook some poor farmer.

One thing I look for in a guy is an interest in politics...and I'm seventeen. Aren't I supposed to be looking for six packs and bleached blonde hair? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom