Random Facts and Confessions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
COBL_04 said:
I feel like I am not living the life of a teenager -- they're meant to be your best years

LOL.

They really aren't. Life gets much, much better in your 20s, and frankly, I like my late 20s a lot more than I liked my early 20s. I have a feeling the 30s will be great. It's ignorance of youth that had us all believing life goes downhill....

We're supposed to get some wind and rain from Tropical Storm Gabrielle tonight...I kinda wish it were more severe so we could get out of classes, but it doesn't look like it'll do much.

I tried two recreational drugs for the first time last week, I guess that's a fairly interesting confession.

Canadiens1160 said:
I tried two recreational drugs for the first time last week, I guess that's a fairly interesting confession.

I plan to try a recreational drug :reject:

And thanks a wanderer, unfortunately i am not as articulate as your good self but i get by :D My only problem is I desperately want to take the chance, but don't have the balls sometimes i guess..:shrug: can i ask do you regret taking the latter road?

Last edited:
I'm not as good a dad as I should/can b. I'm a single father of a 2 year old, and he uses up all my "niceness" and I'm cool w/ that, xcept some days I don't even seem 2 have it 4 him, and that pisses me off.

I overreacted this morning over him breaking something of mine, which was really something stupid and trivial, and in turn, I could tell he was really sorry and remorseful, but I still dropped him off at daycare upset.

He deserves better and it's gonna b with me all day until I pick him up. I should have gotten over it by the time I dropped him off, and even better, should never have reacted as stupidly as I did.

It's funny, sometimes I c myself behaving like my father did w/ me, and in this aspect, it's something I always told myself I'd never do.

Hope I get better at being better 2 him.

Canadiens1160 said:

At the same time? nice... :up:

I always found mixing drugs to have a sobering effect for me...

I remember taking shrooms at a new years party years ago (when I was young and stupid :wink: ) and then drinking vodka and the two must have cancelled each other out or something because I was stone sober for the entire night :tsk:

elevated_u2_fan said:

At the same time? nice... :up:

I always found mixing drugs to have a sobering effect for me...

I remember taking shrooms at a new years party years ago (when I was young and stupid :wink: ) and then drinking vodka and the two must have cancelled each other out or something because I was stone sober for the entire night :tsk:

Ugh. What a gyp. I remember "smoking myself sober" a few times. And what sucked was that there was no starting over. You were done until the next day's reset.

:lol:

Not at the same, two separate occasions. One was a house/coworker party that ended up going on for a long, long, long time, yeah. The other time was some friend's housewarming party. Both times I was fairly intoxicated and was like, "oh sure, yeah great I'll try that I'll meet you guys in the bathroom in five minutes." :ohmy:

COBL_04 said:

I plan to try a recreational drug :reject:

And thanks a wanderer, unfortunately i am not as articulate as your good self but i get by :D My only problem is I desperately want to take the chance, but don't have the balls sometimes i guess..:shrug: can i ask do you regret taking the latter road?
No, but then I have been accused of being strange; I like to call it focused.

As far as telling her, it's simple when you don't care and if you do then you should just blurt it out before your mind convinces you otherwise.

The Disciple said:

It's funny, sometimes I c myself behaving like my father did w/ me, and in this aspect, it's something I always told myself I'd never do.
Hope I get better at being better 2 him.

Sounds like you are on your way, and that you truly love him. Speaking as a child of a divorce, that's impressive. :up:

Even though I'm mostly against the practice, my dog is so great that I'm planning to clone her when she dies. Her name is Coco. Her replacement will be known as Cloneco.

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

me too. i dont do anything i really should be.

same here. I've been at IU for three weeks now and I haven't drank or smoked anything. and I'm not really planning on it either. I just hang out with people and do homework and stuff :shrug: I do really wish I had a boyfriend though. that is the one thing i really feel im missing in my life. if i had that i probably wouldnt get so down all the time.

angelordevil said:

Sounds like you are on your way, and that you truly love him. Speaking as a child of a divorce, that's impressive. :up:

Even though I'm mostly against the practice, my dog is so great that I'm planning to clone her when she dies. Her name is Coco. Her replacement will be known as Cloneco.

Wow..... Cloneco. That's funny.

U're right, he's the most amazing and beautiful thing in this world 2 me. When/if I grow up, I want 2 b just like him.

The Disciple said:

Wow..... Cloneco. That's funny.

U're right, he's the most amazing and beautiful thing in this world 2 me. When/if I grow up, I want 2 b just like him.

That's beautiful!:love: You're a much better dad than you give yourself credit for!

I'm seeing a new doctor in the morning, not by choice, but because I'm in college, and I'm pretty nervous about it...I hope I like him as much as I like my current doctor.

Sloane Peterson said:
I am attracted to outdoorsy men...with long hair.

I am, as a rule, always attracted to the pretty boy type. My one exception is Johnny Depp. I love that man when he's dirty...:drool: :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust: :combust: :faint: :faint: The messy-longish hair and glasses combo from "Secret Window" just does it for me.

Random fact # 29440: there are many more people wearing shirts that say "Metallica" than actual people who like Metallica.

cinnaminson said:

:tsk: don't you people learn about peer pressure at Werribee, just because the cool kids do it. Granny's signing out now:eyebrow:

it has little to do with peer pressure, as hard as that may be to believe. i know teens like myself say things and then seasoned adults might think the real reason but..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom