Random Facts and Confessions #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Men are confusing. Men with autism are even more confusing. :crack:
Had class with him yesterday but before that I was playing mariokart in the chem students' loungeroom. Got poked as a greeting, as he always does. Whole day he acted just as he always does and poked few times here and there. he checked out the U2 keychains on my bag(always has an eye for detail, a while ago he held my hands asking about my rings). Then in the evening he had an exam and I had two meetings, then there was movie night at the lounge room. After my meetings I went there, caught the last bit of the movie with popcorn and beer. He came in after, some people left but the rest stayed to watch the rest of the movie. The others had stood up at that moment, so I was the only one sitting on the couch(two couches next to each other). yeah you guess it, he sat right next to me. during the movie there was more poking, a bit of playful wrestling(yea I'm a tomboy:wink: ) and popcorn sharing. We walked to the train together afterwards, sat a while on a bench talking about movies and the gamenight I'm having in May. The only weird thing was that he didn't give me a hug. Last two times we went to the trains together he did, though he was quite inebriated at those events so that might explain that.

Today he was his usual self as well. So now I just really do not know wtf is going on anymore. I do believe that he has no idea what he basically told me, or at least how anyone else would interpret what he said. I guess that's what he meant with that he can't really talk through msn and stuff like that, cause he can't convey his emotions.

Guess I'm back at square one with this. Either I wait till may, when I have that game night thing, it'll be the first chance to get him drunkish(I know it sounds really bad but I'm not trying to take advantage:lol: Just loosen him up is enough). It doesn't help that I'm leaving for a 12 day study trip to denmark and sweden this sunday!

Long story short. I'm going to ask a mutual friend who's like a sister to him for help. Perhaps she can figure it out while I'm gone.
Thanks for the sweet words everyone, you know who you are. :hug: I'm really glad I got you guys as friends. And Amy, that hug is deffo gonna happen!

Men are confusing. Men with autism are even more confusing. :crack:
Had class with him yesterday but before that I was playing mariokart in the chem students' loungeroom. Got poked as a greeting, as he always does. Whole day he acted just as he always does and poked few times here and there. he checked out the U2 keychains on my bag(always has an eye for detail, a while ago he held my hands asking about my rings). Then in the evening he had an exam and I had two meetings, then there was movie night at the lounge room. After my meetings I went there, caught the last bit of the movie with popcorn and beer. He came in after, some people left but the rest stayed to watch the rest of the movie. The others had stood up at that moment, so I was the only one sitting on the couch(two couches next to each other). yeah you guess it, he sat right next to me. during the movie there was more poking, a bit of playful wrestling(yea I'm a tomboy:wink: ) and popcorn sharing. We walked to the train together afterwards, sat a while on a bench talking about movies and the gamenight I'm having in May. The only weird thing was that he didn't give me a hug. Last two times we went to the trains together he did, though he was quite inebriated at those events so that might explain that.

Today he was his usual self as well. So now I just really do not know wtf is going on anymore. I do believe that he has no idea what he basically told me, or at least how anyone else would interpret what he said. I guess that's what he meant with that he can't really talk through msn and stuff like that, cause he can't convey his emotions.

Guess I'm back at square one with this. Either I wait till may, when I have that game night thing, it'll be the first chance to get him drunkish(I know it sounds really bad but I'm not trying to take advantage:lol: Just loosen him up is enough). It doesn't help that I'm leaving for a 12 day study trip to denmark and sweden this sunday!

Long story short. I'm going to ask a mutual friend who's like a sister to him for help. Perhaps she can figure it out while I'm gone.
Thanks for the sweet words everyone, you know who you are. :hug: I'm really glad I got you guys as friends. And Amy, that hug is deffo gonna happen!

Men are idiots. :hug:

I'm wondering if I just got manipulated into doing (or rather not doing/delaying) something and I'm stressing out about it...and the potential fallout from it. It shouldn't really be my problem anyway, but it has become that (at least partly) and I'm not sure what the hell to do. :crack:

Um in work the other day on my ward (i'm a student nurse) I had a slight split in my trousers around the crotch area, I knew it was there but thought too tiny to notice, seems during the course of the day it got a bit bigger. Anyway went into the staff room to hand over the latest info to the night shift nurses for my couple of patients, and I notice the nurse's face across from me going red (normally he is quite a flamboyant character who likes to point things out), I take little notice of this originally and finish my handover, return to the nurse's station to finish my notes for the shift and I look down to the split to discover well, something was fairly visible...

I am unsure of whether the other nurse actually noticed this but I did hear laughing when I left the ward, but it leaves me unsure of how to play the situation. Play it cool like nothing has happened when i'm next in or inquire did I expose myself accidentally?

I've only got another week left on the ward before I ship off elsewhere, I just have a feeling i'm going to go down as the indecent exposure dude:doh::lol:

I was thinking along those lines myself...boxers just don't provide the requisite cover these days, my second line of defense failed me.:shifty:

In other news we have white tunic uniforms, awful, awful idea when you can get hit by an exploding colostomy bag.

So one of my colleagues , which happens the be the one I work most with , seems totally unmotivated these days...
She is pretty much the manager, together with another guy at work, so she's the one who decides who's in or who's out.

She isn't interested in anything work related. and she seems to be more un-social everyday , except with one other new colleague.
Which on my place makes me totally left out , because I can hardly talk to her , but I hardly see my other colleagues as well!
It makes me afraid that no one likes me any more, and I get to be the 5th wheel on the car... Which eventually will lead to me getting fired.
Since this new girl is here, and she's all interesting, she seems to like her way better than me.
And even tough I try to work as hard as I can , they don't even notice.

I'm also extremely busy with school which forces me to skip spending any social with my team.
And it all makes me feel guilty and miserable and stressed out.

There. :( I have no clue to get out of this. And it really bothers me.
Work and School are two important parts of my life right now.

Hi ho, hi ho.....awwww fuck, I REALLY don't want to go to work today!:lol:

ahhhhhhhh job interview on the phone tomorrow...in french!!! :scream: :scream:
sometimes I just don't understand anything, really just nothing, especially on the phone. too bad that the jobs looks really good...

and shit, I don't even dare to ask them to talk in english... :panic: :panic:

I'm getting really close to giving someone a piece of my mind, and if I do, it isn't going to be pretty.:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom