Random Facts and Confessions #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that my ex has taken all of the guilt I felt for breaking up with him and erased it. He just texted me that he cheated on me. Shockingly, I'm not hurt.

Sorry.. no offense to any of the guys here. Just goin through it. Thanks for the hugs.

Sorry.. no offense to any of the guys here. Just goin through it. Thanks for the hugs.

There are 'guys' and there are 'men'.

You need a good man and not merely some 'guy'. I am sure when you least expect - et voila.

Plus, that real man will love you, your cats AND U2.

You wait and see.

Hear me now. Believe me later.

:sexywink: :up: :heart: :hug:

I need to lean on Mr.Z and normally he's totally there for me to lean on, but right now he can barely hold himself up so I can't lean and sometimes it's hard to hold yourself up.

Oh, and he'd be mortified if he knew I was writing this on a public forum, so if you ever see him don't tell him I told you, kthx.

I need to lean on Mr.Z and normally he's totally there for me to lean on, but right now he can barely hold himself up so I can't lean and sometimes it's hard to hold yourself up.

Oh, and he'd be mortified if he knew I was writing this on a public forum, so if you ever see him don't tell him I told you, kthx.

:( reading this broke my heart just a little bit ~ and zooey, I know you have a tonne of lovelies here to raise you up, but if you ever need another pair of ears or a soft place to land, just holler :hug:

< Oprah, sick.to.death.of.her and she has only just landed . . . maaaan she is EVERYWHERE :scream:

I'm wearing a tie for the first time in my life! :lol:

Shame I didn't realise that all the extra training made me this much broader. My neat shirt is a bit tight around the arms and shoulders now. :uhoh: That's not very charming.

Feel better Z. If you need anything... lemme know.

:hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart: :hug:

YouTube - GLEE- LEAN ON ME! with lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom