Rammstein

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From Blabbermouth

RAMMSTEIN: New Album Gets A Release Date - Sep. 8, 2005
According to a posting at Herzeleid.com, Universal Music has set an October 31 European release date for the new RAMMSTEIN album, "Rosenrot". An audio clip of the album's first single, "Benzin", has been posted online at Motor.de. The single will precede the album on October 10.

As previously reported, the band recorded several songs during the sessions for "Reise, Reise" which were omitted from the CD's final track listing. During a recent session at a Berlin studio, RAMMSTEIN recorded several more tracks and recently mixed the combined collection of new material for the "Rosenrot" album.

Recorded primarily in Spain (El Cortijo Studio, Malaga), "Reise Reise" (translated as "Voyage, Voyage" or "Journey, Journey") is the follow-up to "Mutter", which entered The Billboard 200 chart at No. 77 back in April 2001.

Hmmm I wonder when the NA release will be?

More from Blabbermouth

Universal.dk has revealed a partial track listing for the new RAMMSTEIN album, "Rosenrot", due in Europe on on October 31. The following songs will reportedly appear on the CD (English translation follows each German/Spanish-language title): "Benzin" (Gasoline), "Spring" (Jump), "Rosenrot" (Rose Red), "Zerstören" (Destroy), "Mann Gegen Mann" (Man Against Man), "Feuer & Wasser" (Fire & Water), "Wo Bist Du" (Where Are You), "Te Quiero Puta" (I Love You, Bitch) and "Ein Lied" (A Song).

More Rammstein news

source = Blabbermouth

According to Herzeleid.com, Universal.dk has revealed the complete track listing for the upcoming RAMMSTEIN album, "Rosenrot". It is as follows:

01. Benzin (Gasoline)
02. Mann Gegen Mann (Man Against Man)
03. Rosenrot (Rose Red)
04. Spring (Jump)
05. Wo Bist Du (Where Are You)
06. Stirb Nicht Vor Mir (Don't Die Before Me)
07. Zerstören (Destroy)
08. Hilf Mir (Help me)
09. Te Quiero Puta (I Love You, Bitch)
10. Feuer & Wasser (Fire & Water)
11. Ein Lied (A Song)

The page also says that there will be a "super-ultra-limited edition" with a bonus DVD that includes "Reise, Reise" (live in France 2005), "Mein Teil" (live in Japan 2005), and "Sonne" (live in U.K. 2005). It will probably serve as a teaser for the upcoming DVD.

In other news, Universal-rock.de has now posted previews of all four tracks from the "Benzin" single, including remixes of the title cut by MESHUGGAH and APOCALYPTICA. Check it out at this location.

Also on the RAMMSTEIN front, German radio station Fritz is reporting that RAMMSTEIN will take a break after releasing "Rosenrot". Instead of touring, they will release a live DVD that includes footage from several different locations. Guitarist Richard Kruspe will work on his solo project (EMIGRATE) that has been a long time coming and hopefully release his first album.

RAMMSTEIN's video for their new single, "Benzin" (Gasoline), has been posted online at this location. The clip was was shot in August by Uwe Flade, who has also directed videos for DEPECHE MODE and FRANZ FERDINAND.

"Rosenrot" (view cover here) is scheduled for release in Europe on October 31. The single will precede the album on October 10.

ROSENROT (release 28/10/05)

01. Benzin (Gasoline)
02. Mann gegen Mann (Man Against Man)
03. Rosenrot (Rose-Red)
04. Spring (Jump!)
05. Wo bist du (Where Are You)
06. Stirb nicht vor mir (Don't Die Before I Do) (feat. Sharleen Spiteri of 'Texas')
07. Zerstören (Destroy)
08. Hilf mir (Help Me)
09. Te quiero Puta! (I Love You Slut!)
10. Feuer und Wasser (Fire & Water)

info on www.rfan.de

ROSENROT update: Eleven tracks. Really. The Universal-rock.de shop has been updated with a review (in German) of Rammstein's new CD, Rosenrot. The tracklisting was included and this time, "Ein Lied" was listed, and the content of the bonus DVD on the limited edition was confirmed. Barring any other changes, the final tracklisting will be as follows. (source: rammstein.com & herzeleid.com)

Rosenrot CD:

01. Benzin (Gasoline)
02. Mann gegen Mann (Man Against Man)
03. Rosenrot (Rose-Red)
04. Spring (Jump!)
05. Wo bist du (Where Are You)
06. Stirb nicht vor mir (Don't Die Before I Do) (feat. Sharleen Spiteri of 'Texas')
07. Zerstören (Destroy)
08. Hilf mir (Help Me)
09. Te quiero Puta! (I Love You Slut!)
10. Feuer und Wasser (Fire & Water)
11. Ein Lied (A Song)

Rosenrot bonus DVD (included with the limited edition):

Reise, Reise (Arenes de Nimes, Nimes / France July 2005)
Mein Teil (Club Citta, Kangawa / Japan June 2005)
Sonne (Brixton Academy, London / UK February 2005)

Te quiero, puta espanol lyrics
Vamos, vamos mi amor
Me gusta mucho tu sabor
No tu corazón
Mucho tu limón
Dame de tu fruta
Vamos, mi amor
Te quiero, puta
Entre tus piernas voy a llorar
Feliz y triste voy a estar
Más por favor
Más, sí señor Come on, come on my love

Te quiero, puta engl. translation
I really like your flavor
But not your heart
Really like your lemon
Give me your fruit
Come on, my love
I love you, bitch
I will cry between your legs
I will be happy and sad
More please
More, yes sir
source: www.herzeleid.com

btw RAMMSTEIN will not go on tour for ROSENROT. they will have a year off 'cause Richard Kruspe-Bernstein (guit) want to start a solo project. --- yesterday they have won the COMET for best video (Keine Lust) on MTV germany

RavenBlue: Yea I read about Richards side-project. Know of any links to their music jacobus?
the side-project of richard is called EMIGRATE. i'm sorry but i haven't found any links on the web.
but i've found a nice site where all the english/american native speakers can find the useful information of how to pronounce the ROSENROT song titles check out this link (you have to scroll down a bit): http://www.rammstein-area.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=128

achtung: some of the comentaries are full of black sense of humor, sarcasm, irony & cynicism. be careful!

der mensch ist doch ein augentier, schoene dinge wuensch' ich mir...(morgenstern)

Last edited:
7 days until the release of ROSENROT. you can listen to 6 songs for one minute each
go to www.rammstein.de and then use the link Zum Rammstein-Player geht es hier to activate the rammstein player.

1 Benzin
2 Spring
3 Zerstoeren
4 Te Quiero Puta!
5 Feuer & Wasser
6 Mann Gegen Mann

I have Herzeleid & Sehnsucht

I love the 1st five songs of Herzeleid ..the rest are also pretty catchy

from Sehnsucht, i like engel, bestrafe mich, du hast...and the 1st song..

sorry..difficult for me to tell which song is which..

I play both those albums regularly in my car...i never play it at home...:)

jacobus said:
7 days until the release of ROSENROT. you can listen to 6 songs for one minute each
go to www.rammstein.de and then use the link Zum Rammstein-Player geht es hier to activate the rammstein player.

1 Benzin
2 Spring
3 Zerstoeren
4 Te Quiero Puta!
5 Feuer & Wasser
6 Mann Gegen Mann

FUCK ME! iI'm only on Benzin at the moment...it sounds a lot different to the early version I heard!

Bring on the rest!:rockon:

I've been reading articles the last few weeks about Rammstein listening to alot of Coldplay and such and that we'd likely here that in this album.. but really listening to those songs.. it sounds like prime Rammstein once again! :up: :up: I can't wait for this to come out. I've already started singing Mann Gegen Mann in my head :lol:

I would love to hear the American public sing along at a live concert :up: My turn to laugh about accents :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom