Question: new RS cover..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larrysgirl

War Child
OK who has it?!! can we get a bigger pic that this one? scan the original?!!HELP!

U2_-_rs_964965_article_cover_image_200x240.jpg

Please excuse my abnormal behaviour...I live in the middle of NOWHERE and RS is not easily found..I need to see this! I have gone thru a bunch of the last posts here, can't seem to find it posted anywhere but in the main Interference news section.So, if any of you lovely PLEBA ladies can scan and post it, I will love ya forever!:hug:

..and a Happy Holiday to you all:)

Crap! My subscription ran out....the issue that I got last time was my last. That is just my luck. I guess I'll be going to Books-A-Million this weekend. All of them look great on the cover.

AHHHHH! Dear god... Is this out right now?? :drool: Or is this January's issue? I've never subscribed so I don't know how it works with RS.

Last edited:
I will try on my way home. I have a feeling it is not in stores yet... :madspit:

larrysgirl said:
OK who has it?!! can we get a bigger pic that this one? scan the original?!!HELP!

U2_-_rs_964965_article_cover_image_200x240.jpg

Please excuse my abnormal behaviour...I live in the middle of NOWHERE and RS is not easily found..I need to see this! I have gone thru a bunch of the last posts here, can't seem to find it posted anywhere but in the main Interference news section.So, if any of you lovely PLEBA ladies can scan and post it, I will love ya forever!:hug:

..and a Happy Holiday to you all:)

What a great pic!!!..MUST HAVE!!!!.....Is it in the stores yet???

Bono sure does look like he has been working out. His arms look solid, that boxing is definately paying off. After looking at the pic there is no way that Larry is 43....he looks so good. Adam and the Edge look like they're trying to hide in the background, but they both look are looking great. Aren't we all so lucky to have a band that is so good looking. I will definately be getting this magazine!

I am so looking forward to getting my paws on this. Specially for the special Rolling Stone Magazine size... that's going to be a nice big picture, all the better for me to better analyze those arms...

:combust:

Back
Top Bottom