Question for REDZONE Past and Present Attendees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

josshuafree

Babyface
So We surprised my parents with redzone tickets for LA.
When I bought them, nowhere did I read tickets were nontransferable, just will call.
I got the email regarding pickup, and now it says nontransferable. How strict is it really? Cause I have to work, and was going to send my dad with my ID and card info. Last thing I want to do is tell him, just kidding.....
thanks you all for helping out!

So We surprised my parents with redzone tickets for LA.
When I bought them, nowhere did I read tickets were nontransferable, just will call.
I got the email regarding pickup, and now it says nontransferable. How strict is it really? Cause I have to work, and was going to send my dad with my ID and card info. Last thing I want to do is tell him, just kidding.....
thanks you all for helping out!

Why don't you call the box office and ask. If your parents have Your ID and CC in HAND, then maybe they will allow it, but I think you better ask and talk to a supervisor.

I called the box office for my venue, asking if I could pick up my RZ prior to the date of the concert, and they told me no. No maybe I saw pictures in Vancouver, that had a lanyard for RZ, so I don't know if you get a ticket and a lanyard. Maybe someone from Vancouver can comment.

When I did RZ last they did check my ID before giving my tickets.

I appreciate your response. I called and they said it was fine. But Ticketmaster is giving me the run around as usual..

This was Vancouver. There was a fan line where you could get a number in the morning and then reconvene at 2pm. At that point you had to be around. I went to get food, bathroom, merchandise. At 430 the RedZone people came and announced that you needed to show ID that matched the buyer and you would receive an envelope with your ticket and two wristbands (same wristband that GA received and the other cloth band for Red Zone) both which they needed to put on you (I.E. they specifically said you couldn't walk away with the envelope) and once wristbanded you were moved to another line by the entrance door. We went in more or less when doors opened.

Can red zones be used to basically "jump" the line of the regular GA line if you prefer those sight lines and want non-RZ rail?

Yes, at least in the places where they go in simultaneously or nearly at the same time. Red Zone ticket holders can go anywhere they want on the floor, same as it was in 2015.

This was Vancouver. There was a fan line where you could get a number in the morning and then reconvene at 2pm. At that point you had to be around. I went to get food, bathroom, merchandise. At 430 the RedZone people came and announced that you needed to show ID that matched the buyer and you would receive an envelope with your ticket and two wristbands (same wristband that GA received and the other cloth band for Red Zone) both which they needed to put on you (I.E. they specifically said you couldn't walk away with the envelope) and once wristbanded you were moved to another line by the entrance door. We went in more or less when doors opened.

How many people were on line for the RZ by 4:30?

I assume they change up color or something for wrist bands on every date on the tour.?

Do they change the RZ cloth bands too?

Back
Top Bottom