Question about GA tickets purchased during a drop for rescheduled dates.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
not sure where to put this. a friend of mine recently purchased a GA for Anaheim during a ticket drop and this is what Ticketmaster sent him. It does not appear to be a GA ticket, but he called Ticketmaster this evening and said it was. Has anyone received a new GA recently with this information?

sorry for the poor image quality.

the ticket basically states lower view and section V427, row G seat 25

:confused:

photo-2.jpg

It's a GA ticket

All mine have row and seat marked too. It's so they can keep track of the number that are sold.
Enjoy! And get there early.:D

Are you going to anaheim? If so, does your ticket have the same exact wording in terms of section, row, seat, lower view?

It is just weird, since my GA for this gig clearly states Field Level of course mine was purchased during the fan presale, so I have no idea what is going on with GA's during these drops.

I honestly think he selected best available and assumed the $55 were only for GA tickets and did not take into account upper deck seats or behind the stage. I don't know what he did or did not do. I know he is not happy!

I bought a $55 seat for night one 2 weeks ago and it is behind the stage.

I think he screwed up with the ordering process because his confirmation does not state field. I asked him because I looked at what my confirmation stated and mine clearly stated "Field" while his has a section, etc. I honestly think he just went with best available and bought what came up and assumed it was a GA. He may have to try and sell this one to a fan and keep searching for a correct GA ticket. I have never heard of TM screwing up something like this before, so this struck me as odd.

I'm sorry

I was wrong. I'm going to Chicago GA, like last year. Hope he can get them switched.:hug:

When choosing tickets, you have to select GA/Field and not best available. A lot of the pages for each show states that.

30576s.gif

Those seats won't be bad, but they're definitely not General Admission.

As you can see, section 427 is on the first base side of the upper deck.

His seats appear to be in the 7th row of the upper deck; FWIW, the upper deck at Angel Stadium has the equivalent of 26 rows (24 rows and a cross aisle).

Good luck to you. They keep dropping GA's for this show in Anaheim and you may have no problem getting a couple.I think I actually benefited from the tour postponement because I picked some up recently without a problem. Before I could not get anything.

I'd feel so lonely in section 249 behind the stage.

Not sure if it is cool to say this but Stubhub is selling some GA at reasonable cost. Got 2 for Minn after reschedule posted for $79 ea. Not a bad price IMO>

Might be due to the ones they have refunded etc.

So They are sending replacement tickets for the show? Does that mean the cancelled date's tickets will not be honored? I bought mine from ebay and I can't find the user. It appears I might be screwed?

Back
Top Bottom