Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
973ad93e.jpg

Stadium maps!!!!!

Don't excite me, really.

Ian, I love that one of the streets beside the Basin is RUGBY Street.

Here's an EDI-refurbished Comeng rocking into Royal Park station with an Upfield-bound service some morning in March. Note the Z3 tram on route 55 service at right.

s640x480

I'm really sleepy.

Last night I dreamt of Michael Stipe naked. Actually, he wasn't naked, he had a shirt on. It wasn't sexual at all, I was just looking at a really artsy, tasteful photo of him... in which he happened to have no pants.

My mind worries me sometimes.

Axver said:
Here's an EDI-refurbished Comeng rocking into Royal Park station with an Upfield-bound service some morning in March. Note the Z3 tram on route 55 service at right.

s640x480
That one has a face. The windows are eyes (obviously) and the design below is a mouth. It's a happy caterpillar face!

And HA, there's a train going by up the street right now. I can hear it.

cinnaminson said:
:wave: just popping in for a minute to say that I'll be back later on to farewell the craic :sad:

seeya later on :wave:

Hi/bye cin! :wave:

You've got only until 9pm!

DreamOutLoud13 said:

That one has a face. The windows are eyes (obviously) and the design below is a mouth. It's a happy caterpillar face!

And HA, there's a train going by up the street right now. I can hear it.

:lol:

Yeah, I have a tendency to anthropomorphise trains too. I blame it all on Thomas The Tank Engine. Melbourne's Hitachi electric multiple units are I think the ones that most obviously have faces, but I don't have pictures of any uploaded. They are rarely seen on the network nowadays and most photos I do have are just of them sitting in sidings awaiting duty.

Oh Urban Dictionary. Lol.

Okay, so Top 10 Reasons Why Taking the Bus Rocks:

Firstly, you don't have to wear a seatbelt. Anyone who says they like wearing seatbelts is gay. And a liar.

Secondly, the people are really weird. Like ther's one guy I used to see EVERYWHERE who's all normal and shit, except that he wears skirts. Not kilts. Skirts. What this means is that you can be as strange and obnoxious as possible and no will say anything. In fact, they will do their best to ignore you.

Thirdly, if you wear sunglasses and look around and write things down, people look at you funny or hid their face and give you more to write about.

Fourthly, you can be as high or as drunk as you want and still get to where you want to go with the added bonus of not having to give a stilted-English speaking cabi directions while slurring.

Fifthly, it's cheap, and you don't have to pay for gas or insurance or maintenance of any kind.

Sixthly, if bus drivers are friendly they make your day and if they're jerkfaces they give you a good story to tell.

Seventhly, you get to listen to other people's conversations and know about intimate things in their lives, like how their job sucks (which, by the way, is pretty obvious if they're riding a bus).

Eightly, if you're young, you get motivated to succeed so you don't get stuck riding the bus forever. And if you're old, you get to look at other people who failed and feel better about yourself.

Ninthly, there's fun graffitti around to entertain you.

And tenthly, there are always hilarious fashion blunders on fake blonde twelve year olds with blue eyeliner from Orleans who think they're hot shit, like wearing Stitches sky-blue half-bleached jeans with a pink belly shirt.

coolian2 said:

Universities across Melbourne and Auckland rejoice as students suddenly seem to give a shit again.

:lmao:

On second thoughts ... nah, nothing could really motivate me to give a shit about some of this bollocks.

VLocities cross at North Melbourne. Can't wait until the rather prominently visible construction is done, as they are building a footbridge at the southern end and it will 1. provide great access to one of the best trainspotting locations ever and 2. be a pretty good trainspotting location in its own right.

s640x480

coolian2 said:

FUCKING GONE.

There isn't even a brochure in the bank for the global plus credit card that mentions Inaccessible Island

WHAT.

YOU HAVE FAILED US.

ALL OF NEW ZEALAND HAS FAILED US.

Axver said:
VLocities cross at North Melbourne. Can't wait until the rather prominently visible construction is done, as they are building a footbridge at the southern end and it will 1. provide great access to one of the best trainspotting locations ever and 2. be a pretty good trainspotting location in its own right.

s640x480

mmm now thats more my kinda train....

Charlie the Choo Choo is kind of evil:

dt307jj9.jpg

It's from a story within Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Pity I can't find a scan of the other side of the illustration, with all the kids in the traincars crying, and the last line of Charlie's book: "And be a happy little Choo Choo until the day I die!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom