PROPAGANDA is no more...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oops! I gues I should hang around here more often! Then by all means, close away!
smile.gif

------------------
"Hey, pardon me for askin', but who's that little ol' man?..."

Hey pvanort, don't worry about this being old news. Sometimes people haven't been here for awhile, and I feel that if it is old news, then don't open it. But there may be others who would want to respond because they haven't been here for awhile. Me thinks some people spend way too much time here maybe.
wink.gif

Anyways, off with the horns, on with the show. I for one feel bad about Propaganda going away. I think it had a lot of potential, especially on this last tour to bring insigths to the tour that we as fans may have been unaware of. I, for one, think that anything that is put out on U2 should be of the highest quality. Also, it should do what it said it was going to do, and that is where I think Propoganda feel short. Yes, it was awesome to get tickets through them, but only receiving one magazine last April, and not one through one of U2's biggest moments in their careers is a shame for all their fans, and doesn't speak well for U2, so I believe they are taking control, and we will hopefully see some changes, but also, that they continue to have thoes things in place that have served the true fan such as making sure the true fan gets the best seats at their show. That type of service to U2 fans is what has endured this band to so many fans throughout the years.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom