Prayers for my Brother--John

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Doll

New Yorker
my brother had shoulder surgery 3 months ago & went to the doctor this week to see if he was ready to go back to work--well guess what--he had completely messed up all that was to be healed by now & had to have the same surgery again. he's is really bad shape, hasnt been able to sleep, he's worried about work, now he's swollen from head to toe & the doctor thinks he may have a blood clot--he probably will be going to the hospital this morning if no improvement. please say a prayer for John. he's scared because a friend's wife had knee surgery a few weeks ago, developed a blood clot & died (age 54) Thank you all. :hug:

I haven't visited PLEBA for a while but it feels good to be back. I've missed you all. And I also must say there is really truly something to be said about the closeness of this community! Prayers, hugs and positive good vibes or wishes can and do mean so much, so I hope that anyone out there who needs some encouragement, a shoulder to cry on, a nudge or a hug, to not be too proud or shy to come riht out and ask for it or to share whatever you are experiencing. You never know who else you might help but sharing your story, and the hugs and vibes really make a difference!

:hug: to you all!

Back
Top Bottom