Post your fake album art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let me reiterate, I love this cover, I want it to be the real thing, ok? I'm not trying to say anything otherwise.

Oh sorry, I didn't meant to sound like I was saying that to you.
I was just bitching about U2 albuns' covers. :wink:
Sorry. :wave:

Anyway, I agree with you on the boy's foot

He's in midair, I think.

That's what I think too.

must have done an awesome job with the reflection then.

Oh snap, didn't notice that!

Oh sorry, I didn't meant to sound like I was saying that to you.
I was just bitching about U2 albuns' covers. :wink:
Sorry. :wave:

Anyway, I agree with you on the boy's foot

Sorry, I was mostly saying that in future defense than anything else :lol: no worries.

It's never too late to give it to them, somehow...

Wherever they are...

^Yeah, it looks something that Wilson would do. :wink: (He's the one in your avatar, right? If not, I need glasses.)
:D

^Yeah, almost no good series left. Lost, 24 and Weeds are the ones I can remember.

On topic: at least we spent an hour on this cover. We're closer now to the first single.... or getting crazy, it's all a matter of time

OR closer to going crazy over the new single!! :dance:

Of course that could be for positive, or negative reasons, but its a new year and a new album, its all about optimism right now!

CAPA.jpg

Dammit. Here's why this is a photoshop. Look at the letters themselves; the H's, N's, O's, etc. all have the same markings, just like a font would.

This doesn't mean that there's absolutely no chance that it was authorized by U2, but it does mean that the asphalt was blank when that shot was taken. No way did someone take the time to make all of the letters match like that.

House... one of the best series ever. :drool:

Well, if we got a thread where we are making dialogues with U2's song names, I guess this is allowed

I agree with this post

like, all of it

this is far less ridiculous than that other thread, and House is the shit. I've been watching my new season 4 DVDs over break :drool:

CAPA.jpg

Dammit. Here's why this is a photoshop; look at the letters themselves; the H's, N's, O's, etc. all have the same markings, just like a font would.

This doesn't mean that there's absolutely no chance that it was authorized by U2, but it does mean that the pavement was blank when that shot was taken. No way did someone take the time to make all of the letters match like that.

Wow,
well that just proves what I expected...but makes me sad at the same time.

I agree with this post

like, all of it

this is far less ridiculous than that other thread, and House is the shit. I've been watching my new season 4 DVDs over break :drool:

Hehe, season 5 is :drool: :drool:

I thought it was obvious that the writing was added, the doubt was over the boy, but he stuck out from the start to me, even though I do quite like it. Plus, look at the background of the picture, I could be grasping at straws, but it looks like a place of a far different culture than the kid's, and the lighting on the kid is obviously from a different, brighter place and time than the rest of it. Although I could be totally off, that reflection is damn impressive.

CAPA.jpg

Dammit. Here's why this is a photoshop; look at the letters themselves; the H's, N's, O's, etc. all have the same markings, just like a font would.

This doesn't mean that there's absolutely no chance that it was authorized by U2, but it does mean that the pavement was blank when that shot was taken. No way did someone take the time to make all of the letters match like that.

yeah i'm pretty sure it's photoshopped (wouldn't there be a shadow on the Z...? looks like the letters were added after), but i suppose it could still be an album cover. doubt it, but it'd be neat

yeah i'm pretty sure it's photoshopped (wouldn't there be a shadow on the Z...? looks like the letters were added after), but i suppose it could still be an album cover. doubt it, but it'd be neat

I think the shadow, and the kid are from the same image, and they are two separate layers, as is the font, and the font is OVER the shadow layer, but UNDER the actual kid's layer. Because, I agree, that kid is definitely lit differently than the rest of the pic.

Hey, it could still be the cover. After all, the HTDAAB cover looks photoshopped to me, and in an infinitely worse manner, I might add.

Hey, it could still be the cover. After all, the HTDAAB cover looks photoshopped to me, and in an infinitely worse manner, I might add.

:shudder: oh God, the memories. But yes, I still think there is plenty of possibility for this. It's very well done.

Well, let's send it to Bono and he solves the kid's shadow problem.
Maybe not, he might try to put U2 somewhere on the cover.

:shudder: oh God, the memories. But yes, I still think there is plenty of possibility for this. It's very well done.

Hey, if a band was stupid enough to authorize this:

tha-go-team.jpg

There's still hope for the ecstatic child/midget U2 fan.

Oh god, the HTDAAB cover was just a picture of four guys sitting on a stone bench thing, nothing interesting in the back ground.

Oh god, the HTDAAB cover was just a picture of four guys sitting on a stone bench thing, nothing interesting in the back ground.

Sometimes I have to do a double-take, because I keep thinking the title reads U2 - REALLY OLD.

Hey, if a band was stupid enough to authorize this:

what an eyesore, I didn't even quote the image because it hurt too much

yeah the HTDAAB cover is fucking dull as fuck. fuck.

seriously, they get me all excited with the red //s, thinking its a warning or some shit, but the only warning was WARNING: FUCKING BORING

i guess some would say it fits the album well

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom