Post your fake album art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I wish I knew who did this...
maybe we've got a leak in our hands and don't know :hmm:
Hahahahahah
No way... but damn, that cover would look good

IMG%5D
Hmmm...just found this.

CAPA.jpg

IMG%5D

By far and away, the best one of the thread. Even if it lacks Code Red, LiveWire or MTN DEW Cans in it.

I spent my last hour on google trying to find this damn cover somewhere and still don't know from where the hell this came from.
The person who posted this in that fan-site said that who send this to her forgot to say from where this came from.

Looking at it more, it looks really iconic and amazing. Someone send this to Bono! :up:

Strange Story. It looks like some decent amount of work went into making that too.

Yeah, it's weird. I mean, I would lose hours in front of my computer to do something that is not even close to this in beauty.
Even to someone that is a pro, I guess it would took some time to do this. The person who did this is a great fan for sure.

i wonder if this is the official...maybe it was leaked?

Hmmm... I doubt it.

Looking at it more, it looks really iconic and amazing. Someone send this to Bono! :up:

If there's some way that we could do this....

You never know, it could be leaked. It could be the real cover, like DM said.

^I'm sayin this cause the site where I found it is a very small, brazilian fan-site.
I mean, I'm a member of that site and we got our news from Interference. :D

But yeah, we never know...I doubt it....but we never know.

that's a state-of-the-art cover. even if its photoshop work, that would take hours to do. i really have a hunch that it might be the official.

Yeah, it's weird. I mean, I would lose hours in front of my computer to do something that is not even close to this in beauty.
Even to someone that is a pro, I guess it would took some time to do this. The person who did this is a great fan for sure.

Hmmm... I doubt it.

If there's some way that we could do this....

Hmm, uhh... Send it to... Argh! this is too hard. :mad:

I mean this deserves to be the cover, it would be a shame to see it go to waste. :(

Well, anyone that is a photoshop pro (sorry if you are, DoctorMacPhisto) could tell how much time does it takes to do something like this?

Hmm, uhh... Send it to... Argh! this is too hard. :mad:

I mean this deserves to be the cover, it would be a shame to see it go to waste. :(

Yeah, I know...it's been some time since I don't see a cover like this.

It doesn't look photoshopped at all to me. I suppose it's possible that someone made it, but it looks like the shot itself was set up ahead of time with the paint on the ground and the "U2" stitched on the shirt. That's amazing work if it was edited.

It doesn't look photoshopped at all to me. I suppose it's possible that someone made it, but it looks like the shot itself was set up ahead of time with the paint on the ground and the "U2" stitched on the shirt.

It's when I stare at the kids right foot that it suddenly seems like it doesn't belong in the picture.

It doesn't look photoshopped at all to me. I suppose it's possible that someone made it, but it looks like the shot itself was set up ahead of time with the paint on the ground and the "U2" stitched on the shirt.

I'm not a photoshop nut, but I use it a fair bit. (See my rocking Av...which took all of 30 seconds.)

I don't think the child was photoshopped in. It's possible though. Whatever.

The kid could be upside down and this would a better cover than any U2 album except Zooropa and AB. But let's focus here.

I SERIOUSLY doubt it is a leak.
Just to make it clear.

Let me reiterate, I love this cover, I want it to be the real thing, ok? I'm not trying to say anything otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom