Post a picture of your latest purchase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starbucks Strawberry Banana smoothie, yum..

starbuckssmoothie.jpg

:drool: This is the best smoothie

Haha! Nope :tongue: I am way too frugal. I have this bag and a pair of coach tennys that I got for Christmas. That's the extent of my designer fashion. :lol:

That's what I used to say, then I bought an expensive purse. And then another one. And then another.

You're screwed ;)

31t4Xo2qDIL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Garage sale purchase, since my elliptical died a disturbing death and to fix it would cost more than I paid for it new. Only problem with this one is that it's stuck on the highest resistance. I do other work to tone and build muscle, on my elliptical I want a long cardio work out so I'm thinking of unhooking the wire that adjusts resistance and praying the magnet isn't actually fucked.

Oh doggies, teehee.

I also got 3 bar stools today. Two black and one red. They look like this:

Fly+Barstool+in+Black.jpg

Oh yum, I wanna dive into that! Can't have leather here :angry:

Well, technically you could, it just wouldn't be pretty. My golden has made fine work of our cream colored leather. I'd had enough of the chenille attracting the hair and all the feathers that would work their way out. I'm not sure which is worse :|

Oh yum, I wanna dive into that! Can't have leather here :angry:

Same here. But it's because of the weather. Ever peeled yourself off a leather lounge because it's 40c outside? :yikes: :lol: Actually, the cats would think it's the best scratching post I've ever got them, also. Yeah, never having leather.
:hmm:

Same here. But it's because of the weather. Ever peeled yourself off a leather lounge because it's 40c outside?
:hmm:

Oh yeah Phil's old house had this giant leather couch. I like the look but it's freezing in the winter and you get stuck to it in the summer (same with leather in cars). Right now we have a $1800 couch we got second hand for $200 and I keep a big blanket over it when the dogs are on it.

I've never seen this packaging, before. What gives? Also, I'm so sorry about Short Cuts. I just hope, for your sake, that you can sell it back for more than whatever you had to pay. I wouldn't take it FOR money, even...!

I've never seen this packaging, before. What gives? Also, I'm so sorry about Short Cuts. I just hope, for your sake, that you can sell it back for more than whatever you had to pay. I wouldn't take it FOR money, even...!

They've been re-releasing certain films under the Essential Art House label. Same or improved transfers, but without the features. The original Criterion didn't have much on it, so for 10 bucks, I thought it would be a good buy.

Yeah, agree to disagree on Short Cuts...

So, is it a new transfer of Hidden Fortress, or the old one? The original one was pretty good, actually, but a new one for $10...come on! How could I not be all over them shits?

Oh yeah Phil's old house had this giant leather couch. I like the look but it's freezing in the winter and you get stuck to it in the summer (same with leather in cars). Right now we have a $1800 couch we got second hand for $200 and I keep a big blanket over it when the dogs are on it.

And I bet you're having a grand time placing that blanket back every time it slips!

Oh the current one is not leather, no way, lol. The blanket never slips, but I do take it off and wash it or if company is coming over (which never happens).

So, is it a new transfer of Hidden Fortress, or the old one? The original one was pretty good, actually, but a new one for $10...come on! How could I not be all over them shits?

I believe so.

If there's a Barnes and Noble in your area, they're selling every Criterion (DVD and Blu Ray) for half-off, so yeah, I would definitely jump all over them shits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom