Popmart DVD in June ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
According to atu2.com

NEW @U2 POPMART DVD ... MAYBE JUNE?
March 29, 2007
posted by: m2
The ongoing saga of the PopMart DVD release continues with an e-mail from Talis of the Estonian U2 Fan Club, which has a tip from the Universal Music office there that the DVD will be released June 11th. Extra features on the special edition are said to include documentaries from the Pop era and several additional live tracks from the PopMart Tour. No confirmation yet from other Universal Music offices on the June 11 date.

:hmm: several additional live tracks...

Additional live tracks? Miami? Do You Feel Loved? Bad?
I surely hope so.

wasnt it supposed to be March, then May, now June? Yeah it will definitely be November.

It was supposed to be April, then it got delayed.

They won't clash this DVD with the IMAX movie release in the Fall will they?

ah this the IMAX dvd being released this holiday season?

then i guess Popmart DVD will be released 2008 holiday season, and new album 2009 holidays :love:

Then again, last year we got U2 by U2, U2:18 and Zoo TV on DVD so who's to say we're only getting one U2 product this year?

Chizip said:
ah this the IMAX dvd being released this holiday season?

then i guess Popmart DVD will be released 2008 holiday season, and new album 2009 holidays :love:
I can't wait for 2008 anymore.

Stop teasing us and just release it, it will sell no matter what. It doesnt clash with the 3d movie at all.

Plus it's POP 10th birthday so it's about time we get it.

If they're aiming for possibly an album and a 3D movie in the fall this will come out sooner.

Well, many are assuming the U2:3D DVD would be released right as it hits theaters, which is incorrect. Popmart could be released this year, and the 3D DVD next year.

Back
Top Bottom