Pop on Spotify: Missing songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love GPM, but really love the Playlist sharing on Spotify. I'm currently using both as I have a 3 month trial of Spotify. Plus, GPM drains a ton of battery on my Galaxy S7 Edge, but that might be Samsung's fault.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Finally! Took long enough! This actually improved my mood today. I scrobble music to last.fm (it's interesting to see how often I listen to what), so it was a pain in the ass scrobbling these four songs since I couldn't play them on Spotify. I had to download them onto my devices and play them that way. I use Spotify on my tablet, and I would never be able to add these songs to playlists on there or have them come on when I listened to U2 on shuffle play. It was so annoying.

Hopefully they stay on!

I was just having this problem with Apple music too. I hope it doesn't keep happening...

Wake Up, Dead Man

that is the song I was looking for a few months ago when I was in a "mood" and it was not there and NOW the whole album is. So odd. Paid Spotify subscriber and I think it's one of the best things ever (so long as you have access to bluetooth speakers or players).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom