Plebans halloween costumes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
well,I don`t know what to dress up as,I love halloween parties,
and I want to look the best,what worked for you...

If I were going out it would be as some sort of witch. I've been several variations over the years...good witch, bad witch, evil witch, sexy witch, goofy witch......and I've got all the bits and pieces in a storage bin.

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
My teanage daughter going as a dead school girl which saves me money as she torn her old school uniform up and putting white face paint on

That's a really cool idea for a costume :up: I have been using my graduation cap and gown as a costume for the past few years. Most likely will do it again this year too. Paint my face white with some fake blood on it. Cheap but quite effective :wink:

Not dressing up this year, but a few years ago, I was too cheap so I just wore my grandpa's WWII uniform and went as a soldier. Illegal, I know, and I regretted it, because an old man lived at one of the house and wanted to know ALL about the uniform, the 7th Corps, etc, etc....

I've also been the Grim Reaper, a Fat Business Man, a Medical Experiment Gone Wrong, Bono....

My babies tonight before the neighbours halloween party

KIF_0872.jpg

Thanks bb thats debatable sometimes shes 7yrs old with red hair n the temper to match, team that with her 15yr old sister with the same hair n i have a nightmare when they both start. But i wouldnt be without them

Not_Worthy_Edge said:
Thanks bb thats debatable sometimes shes 7yrs old with red hair n the temper to match, team that with her 15yr old sister with the same hair n i have a nightmare when they both start. But i wouldnt be without them

Wow you do have your hands full! :ohmy: lol. They sound like great kids though :)

Carek great costume :lol: I went along my original idea of a "Graduate from Hell". Nice to see that the old cap and gown still comes in handy :wink:

We don't have halloween here but back in August I threw a horror themed party for me and me mates. I went as Doyle from The Misfits!! :rockon:

IMG_00382.jpg

IMG_0057w.jpg

It rocked. I'm thinkin bout actually throwin one for Halloween now.

What'd everyone else dooooo?

-Nikki

Ikkin said:
We don't have halloween here but back in August I threw a horror themed party for me and me mates. I went as Doyle from The Misfits!! :rockon:

IMG_00382.jpg

IMG_0057w.jpg

It rocked. I'm thinkin bout actually throwin one for Halloween now.

What'd everyone else dooooo?

-Nikki

Very cool! :rockon:

I dressed as a graduate from hell and went trick or treating with the nieces and nephews.

My 3 kids went trick or treating while i cooked burgers n hot dogs on the bbq the neighbours thought i was mental. my eldest went as a punk witch my middle was the dead school girl and my youngest went as a witch in the pic. The eldest 2 wouldnt let me take pics of them

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
I went as a massage therapist this year. Oh wait, no, I worked this year. But I dressed my babies up. One had a skeleton costume and the other was a cheerleader. :wink:

DSCF2729.jpg
DSCF2749.jpg

awww:love: :cute:

Back
Top Bottom