PLEBAN Holiday Card Exchange 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img0584dn.jpg

Thank you so much to Carek for organizing this. I had to stack up the door to make room.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A very belated "thank you" to everyone for the beautiful cards. (I had to go out of town for a funeral the day after Christmas, but am back home now.) I very much look forward to and enjoy the card exchange each year, and I want to thank Karen again for organizing it. :hug: I wish all of you a bright and shiny New Year, full of health and happiness. :love:

2011PLEBAcards-1.jpg

2011PLEBAcards-2.jpg

I'm overwhelmed with the number of thank yous and appreciation for organizing this card exchange. I'm glad it's brought so much joy and means so much to so many. I love doing this, since my holidays aren't as big and festive and busy as they used to be, this project has become a very enjoyable part of my holidays. I love doing this and look forward to it every year now.

I hope everyone has a Blessed 2012 and that you all look as forward to the 2012 card exchange as much as I already am!!:hug:

:wave: Happy New Year to everyone who sent me a Christmas card - too many people now to mention. Seem to have received more than ever this year :heart:

Looking forward to Christmas 2012 already :D

I'm overwhelmed with the number of thank yous and appreciation for organizing this card exchange. I'm glad it's brought so much joy and means so much to so many. I love doing this, since my holidays aren't as big and festive and busy as they used to be, this project has become a very enjoyable part of my holidays. I love doing this and look forward to it every year now.

I hope everyone has a Blessed 2012 and that you all look as forward to the 2012 card exchange as much as I already am!!:hug:

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud: to Carek :heart: Great job!

photo-13.jpg

this beautiful card arrived in my letter box yesterday from domo-kun :heart: :hug: :heart:

apologies it is so enormous (photobucket kept glitching on me when I tried to resize) but I wanted you all to be able to read it (and see my fingers :doh: :lol: )

I just love it, thank you so much! This baby (along with a few others) are being made into a big ole U2 photo montage that I'm going to put up once it's done :D

and Carek, again, you are a superstar for putting this whole thing together ~ it really is one of the things that I look forward to over the holidays (and my kids love it too . . . ooh look mum, a U2 friend from america, holland etc etc :)) and I love looking at all the different ways people display their cards too :love:

mine should start arriving next week (I posted them on Christmas Eve :reject:) and with all the holidays in between I doubt they will have really started their journey until now

^ :yes: isn't it?

they're all gorgeous really :) and once I get my act together I'll post a pic of the U2 collage I've been making of all the U2themed cards I've received . . . yours is in there for sure! :hug:

Aww :hug: I love all my cards too, I don't think I'll be taking them down for at least another month! :D

Purplereign's card arrived in the mailbox today! Thank you!

The final tally of cards that showed up is something like 35. A big thank you to everyone who sent one!

Also, it has occurred to me that I am likely the only guy in the PLEBA card exchange. :shifty:

Purplereign's card arrived in the mailbox today! Thank you!

The final tally of cards that showed up is something like 35. A big thank you to everyone who sent one!

Also, it has occurred to me that I am likely the only guy in the PLEBA card exchange. :shifty:

Lucky you! :sexywink:

I too received a beautiful card today from Down Under! Thank you, PurpleReign, I just love it, and the lovely wishes! It's still Christmas at my house... the tree is still up!! :D:hug:

Ok so I've received all my cards, I'll try to put a piccy up soon. It was quite a sight to see my hippity skipping up the drive with cards waving in my hand :laugh:

so I'm a bit behind...waaaaay behind but the cards will be on the way soon...and actually if you don't mind I'm gonna change them up a bit to make them more relevent. :hyper:

photo-13.jpg

this beautiful card arrived in my letter box yesterday from domo-kun :heart: :hug: :heart:

:hug: SO glad you like it that much :love:
I love Prince so much on that song and had it on repeat while making the card. :drool: Together with the little snippet Bono sang on the 360 tour.

:hug: SO glad you like it that much :love:
I love Prince so much on that song and had it on repeat while making the card. :drool: Together with the little snippet Bono sang on the 360 tour.

That was so great, the rain was pouring down on us when he sang it. :love: It couldn't have worked out more perfectly for Bono to snippet that song in that city at that moment.

I received Purplereign's lovely card this week. Thank you very much :D I believe it actually arrived on Monday, but it got mixed in with my magazines, so I didn't see it until today. :reject: I love the photo inside :love:

I still have all of my cards up, and I really don't want to take them down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom