PLEBAN Holiday Card Exchange 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love looking at PR's cards & going, "I got that one!", "That one, too!", etc. :cute:

(Not so crazy about the fact that I forgot to get the correct address for PR this year & so there is no BluCard jauntily decorating her doorways. Fail. So.much.fail. :reject:

fa96d6e5.jpg

:heart: thank you so much to everyone for your gorgeous creative Chrissy cards ~ I finally had time to go through the post today and I haven't stopped smiling :)

and GopherMcPhisto! wow ~ the idea that the photo you used was taken whilst they were snippeting purple rain just makes my smile want to jump off my face and do a :happydance:

:hug: to all

<-- mine will be late :reject: but they will get to you all this time! :kiss:

Oh I think I see my card to you there, the 4th one down on the left (facing the door way), hopefully all my other cards made it before Christmas too! :)

Purplereign said:
:heart: thank you so much to everyone for your gorgeous creative Chrissy cards ~ I finally had time to go through the post today and I haven't stopped smiling :)

and GopherMcPhisto! wow ~ the idea that the photo you used was taken whilst they were snippeting purple rain just makes my smile want to jump off my face and do a :happydance:

:hug: to all

<-- mine will be late :reject: but they will get to you all this time! :kiss:

Nice to know the slow boat to Australia finally made it to port! My array of cards is similar to that.

5 months ago tonight. Epic U2 fan party in Minneapolis.

I will have to post a photo of my cards which I have taped onto a paneled wall! I love looking at them. Some really interesting creative cards this year. I have some ideas for next year already!!

thank you to everyone that sent me cards this year! I got yet another few yesterday and today. I tried to send back a card to everyone that sent me one but with two jobs in the pastry industry I just got my butt kicked this past week and ran out of time. :crazy: So happy to be done making holiday treats for the year.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Helen, your card made it in time to me! :hyper: Thank you, I love it!

And thank you to everyone for all of the wonderful, festive, inventive cards, I love being part of it! And thank you, Karen, for organizing it again.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! :hug::hug:

The Card Exchange is always a high note in my Christmas season & I thank each of you who participated this year. If I've overlooked thanking anyone who sent me a card personally, please forgive my oversight & just know that there wasn't a single card I received this year that didn't bring a smile to my face. :yes: :up:

Hiya! Glad to see my cards are making it to their to designated destinations. :D Fell ill right after Boxing Day, some sort of tummy bug and also we had a 24 hour long electric cut between 27th - 28th, and now we finally have our electric back up and I'm feeling a lot better, so came to see whats what! :cute:

Wishing everyone a very happy new year!! :weekend:

Hiya! Glad to see my cards are making it to their to designated destinations. :D Fell ill right after Boxing Day, some sort of tummy bug and also we had a 24 hour long electric cut between 27th - 28th, and now we finally have our electric back up and I'm feeling a lot better, so came to see whats what! :cute:

Wishing everyone a very happy new year!! :weekend:

VERY well said and I wholeheartedly agree! Now only 12 months till the next card exchange :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom