Pleban Girls Party - Where old acquaintances are not forgot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey everybody:wave:

Mia:hug:-The neighbors still haven`t moved in YET :grumpy: :rant:
what to do to keep from beating my head through the wall:|

Hey GG2:wave: :hug:

For anyone who's heard the golden trinket story about my pressie from drummer boy. :cute::lol:

You can't see it very well its too shiny...mmm shiny.:drool:

( For anyone wondering its an Xmas decoration :lol: )

Goldentrinket3.jpg

Goldentrinket2.jpg

Goldentrinket.jpg

A golden trinket from a boy. :cute:

Did you manage to read my drunken PM the other night. :lmao:

Got your text before but phone needed charging.

Alfie and Sadie. :cute:

Gap Manchester. :madwife: I got store phone number though so i'm gonna call them all this week to see if anymore come in. :evil::giggle:

Jem :hug: Yeah, sure it looks nice :yes: I have absolutely no idea what it's for, but it's very shiny and pretty :lol:

Wild :hug: VP :hug:

Ok, so I'm pissed off at my parents. Anyone got a small space I can move in to? :(

:shifty: need somebody to lick that off Wild?

Hi girls :hug:

Omg look at him, he's so cute when he's doing things-he-shouln't do-cuz-they-make-him-sleepy! :cute:
bonodrinkingwinefc7.png

JezSnape said:
Jem :hug: Yeah, sure it looks nice :yes: I have absolutely no idea what it's for, but it's very shiny and pretty :lol:

Wild :hug: VP :hug:

Ok, so I'm pissed off at my parents. Anyone got a small space I can move in to? :(

Aww jez. :hug:

Kat has my spare bedroom. I have a couch? :hug:

Will send you a PM to explain the random object. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I'm...speechless. :lmao: :cute:

Am I crazy, or did you say he found it??

I can't remember exactly....due to all the alcohol :shifty: :lol:

But it was something along the lines of " I saw your dolphin pendant before and this reminded me of that!"

:lol:

Theres no Xmas tree up in the pub though and i don't remember seeing any of those decorations up so god knows where it came from. :lol:

bonoishot said:

I can't remember exactly....due to all the alcohol :shifty: :lol:

But it was something along the lines of " I saw your dolphin pendant before and this reminded me of that!"

:lol:

Theres no Xmas tree up in the pub though and i don't remember seeing any of those decorations up so god knows where it came from. :lol:

Maybe he was carrying it around, waiting for someone special to give it to - then he saw you. :cute: :love:

Thanks Jem:lol: VP :hug:

The deal with my parents isn't all that big, considering some of the stuff you guys go through :reject: It's just that they're going to start a new rule around here. In effect, it means I'll never ne on here when any of you guys are anymore :(

Back
Top Bottom