Pleban Girls Party - Where old acquaintances are not forgot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that's a nice dream, GG - something that'll make you smile whenever you think of it to be sure :yes:

my dreams jump around a lot more than that GG - like flipping through five hundred stations on a tv set - and usually they switch before anything I would consciously love happens (ie: a kiss from Bono, etc...)

but there were several very deep, vivid kisses the other night - I don't remember all the details - I know there was a lot of sorrow and fear in the other parts of the dream, and Bono was like my shelter, my comfort, my happiness :blahblah:

I was reluctant to wake up from that one *dreamysigh* :happy:

my dreams I had with Bono in it are WEIRD.....
and another odd thing is.... since august(they started the day before I went on holidays, in which I was going to visit Bono's house in Eze) I've been having ONE dream each month! weird coincidence??

I nearly never remember my dreams, so with these Bono dreams I try to think of them till I can access my pc, and type them out in word... that way I'll be able to remember them :)

My most vivid U2 dream ever was one in which I was at a big department store, but it was like a shabby one, something older and possibly going out of business soon, that sort of feeling to it -

and I was wandering along the aisles toward the back, stopped to look at something on a shelf and then Larry was standing near me, looking at something, too. i started chatting him uo, making small talk, it was really very friendly and nice and comfortable

then I said something that let him know I knew who he was, and he went from :) to :grumpy: and said 'Oh. You're a fan" and turned and walked away without another word.

I woke up still stunned and offended :lmao:

Last edited:
well, I had baby nerd Bono fixing my computer/printer and giving me a poetry book...

Zootv Bono fancying me while my (straight) (male) friend is insanely mad at me because HE fancies Bono....

being stuck in an elevator with Bono inside the eiffel tower and having the tower break down above you... Bono saving the day with his emergency hammer and our little group of people climbing down and him being swarmed by journalist, to have him put his arm around me and pout 'leave us alone!'

:cute:

and Bono visiting me while being with my friends in a spa, asking if he can join me in my bathtub with herbal stuff!!!!!! (yes, Bono looks GOOD in tight black trunks.... sadly I woke up as soon as he dipped his toes in the water!)

yea, they're weird!

Have a nice supper, Wild :hug:

GG - that is the nature of dreams - yours aren't nearly as weird as you might think, when you compare them to other dreams :lol:

they sound like fun, actually; pretty darn good dreams

WildHoney said:
Gotta go again, the babies need letting out :cute:

Need to finish dinner too...

Hope you're still be here later

GG i've PM the rest of the BP later :sexywink:

:drool: k...

:cute: Alfie :love: Sadie :love::cute:

wow you eat late Wild! Enjoy dinner :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Have a nice supper, Wild :hug:

GG - that is the nature of dreams - yours aren't nearly as weird as you might think, when you compare them to other dreams :lol:

they sound like fun, actually; pretty darn good dreams

lol they were, I mean, except for being stuck in the eiffel tower and having one of those news flashes that the tower has lost the top, and is breaking down around you.... that wasn't very fun :lol: but at least I had Bono to cling to!

odd that all the dreams were of different era U2... well almost all of them...
baby and zoo are obvious,... Paris was long haired vertigo, spa was short-red early AtomicPop(when he just got the cut) and the last one was recent short black (my favourite, I decided :drool: )
I really wonder if there's some bigger meaning cuz I have one dream per month.... it's a bit weird tho... for five months in a row now....

It's just what you remember - for example, we have hundreds of dreams over an eight hour night, but rarely remember more than one or two - you just remember one U2/Bono dream a month :)

yea I don't remember any of my other dreams... :hmm: Human brain = weird...

Also have to say that I loved the little twist in the latest chapter with Adam and Simone! but it IS going to stay with just that little kiss right?

I guess you'll just have to wait and see :shifty: :macdevil: :wink:

I'm working on 22 right now; and you don't have to worry too much about them going over the line - walk the line, a little, but I don't intedn to send them over it :wink: :lol:

of course, Idid intend to have Cat and Larry quit before it went too far, too :shifty: oops :p

There's no heat between Adam and Simone, though - a kinship, a respect, even a love of sorts, but not heat or passion

:) that's good, I think they deserve to get their lives a bit back to normal....

:shifty: I'm sure you'll find a new way to shake things up again... as usual.... :drool:

:eyebrow: yeah sure, you weren't planning that Larry and Cat would end up together.... err, who controls the story? the writer or the characters??

:lmao:

Galeongirl said:

:eye: yeah sure, you weren't planning that Larry and Cat would end up together.... err, who controls the story? the writer or the characters??

:lmao:

I just write the story down as it happens. I didn't put them together, I just peeked into Cat's house and saw what they were doing :lol:

seriously - I can intend one thing but if it isn't right, no matter how hard I try to write it it doesn't come out that way -

the story has to have a natural flow and controls itself more than I control it

VP If you read this, I'm sorry for spamming your mailbox this badly, but YSI has downgraded my account so I can only send up to 100 Mb per file.... wich means I have to send you my video files one by one... :banghead:
I started tonight, wasn't home earlier, so I'll do the rest tomorrow.... Hope you don't mind that I'm just sending most of what I have, since not much of it is on your list...

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: perfect example

:shifty: I only know two men who look good and not girly in a sarong, and they are Bono and Adam!

They even manage to look masculine and sexy in them!

can't SimU2 have a sarong party instead of a toga party? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom