Pleban Girls Party - When life gives you lemons....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry you had a bad dream, Jem. :hug:
If it were possible, you could send all the bad dreams to me, my prof would probably be extatic, since we're supposed to be searching for bizarre and/or threatening elements.
Honestly, I haven't had a nightmare since I was six. I don't know how, or why :shrug: But maybe I'll find out this course!

So, is anyone around to read my novel of a post? :eyebrow: :lol:

well i did drive there but it was fun!
i ended up in a pub with some friends
and of course all they were playing was
U2, hothouse flowers and the waterboys!
then i had to convince the barkeep that U2
werent sell outs etc... :D and i did it too

now i am hungover and had really bad dreams
last night

:lol: Well, it seems like you had fun last night. As stated in my post before, I don't have bad dreams anymore, and I don't get hungover either, no matter how much I drink :D
Want to trade? :wink:

:lol: My cousin has a friend who's fallen deaply in love with Kurt Cobain. Poor girl started crying when my cousin told her he's been dead for a few years now...

JezSnape said:
:lol: My cousin has a friend who's fallen deaply in love with Kurt Cobain. Poor girl started crying when my cousin told her he's been dead for a few years now...

yes, yes he has
he was lovely... and my dream is not so unusual
i am just a bit disturbed by it... it made me sad
then i dreamed i couldnt find one of my dogs

Molly Bloom said:

then i dreamed i couldnt find one of my dogs

Ouch, that one's worse, I think.:(
The last nightmare I had was losing our dog, and running around in caves searching for her. When I found her, she was... well, let's say not alive.
We'd just put her to sleep that day, so that was probably what influenced my dreams that night.

i am sorry you had to go through that :(
my dogs are my loves... definitely

but i do miss kurt a lot... but that is a different
story for a different day

Well, we live in the country side, and we're a very large family, so it's been lots of pets over the years.
It's not that it gets easier when one of them passes away, but I think you learn to be better prepared for it.

At the moment, we have a dog, a cat, fishes, a desert rat (can't remember what it's really called, gerbil?) and my very own fluffy bunny :D

My bunny is the cutest thing, but he's pretty anti-social. :lol:
:hmm: Kinda like me, actually :D

Well, I have to go at the moment, but I'll probably be back, as usual, in about three hours.

Take care, Molly :hug:

i started off good
got this far

Heritage can be described as an inheritance of culture or a tradition. Something that is taken from a community and passed down to future generations, long after the community has disappeared. Heritage is a symbol of existence, which states our traditions and history. All people have rich heritages in which history of different places wrap together to create their backgrounds. Ireland is part of many people’s background, and its eventful past still influences them. Aspects of the country still influence communities, today. Personally, the religion, culture, and history of Ireland have all deeply influenced my life.
Ireland is a country that very much depended on their beliefs to help them become independent, and to give them an identity in the world.

then... nothing. my brain has officialy shut down.:huh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom