Pleban Girls Party: We're tired of taking it slow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can assure you i sound very English :drool:

:love: :drool: 2 months 'til I hear it in person!!!!

On the rail, in front of Adam - is there even a question? :wink: (Though I'm thinking of doing outer rail for TO2, I want djembeing Larry in front of me plskthx

yeshplz

Rhythm records. :sad: Which we did see, closed down.

My favourite moments.. Paris definitely Mysterious ways, Amsterdam it was UTEOTW and Bad.. Dublin.. Shine like stars snippet. And Dublin II when we made Larry blush by chanting his name!
All shows: CRAZY TONIGHT! :rockon: And Larry standing in front of me EVERY time I was in the FOS area! :love: I'm SO warming up to that guy! He even smiled at me!

OMG, your Larry stuff is :drool:tastic!!!! So where were you? FOS? Front of stage? I thought he only came out onto the bridge/outer circle for Crazy Tonight. DETAILS GIRL, DETAILS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! *pants and begs*

And that's awesome that you got Bad and shine like stars :love:

When did y'all chant Larry's name? I'm so glad you don't hate him anymore!

GG, your pics are beautiful. I was looking at Jem's thinking maybe I didn't want to be in the very front since I'm as short as she is and in her pics you can barely see Larry :sad: but then I look at some of the other pics and imagine being that close to Edge...

GG :flirt:

You survived :lol:
Yeah! :D

:love: :drool: 2 months 'til I hear it in person!!!!

yeshplz

OMG, your Larry stuff is :drool:tastic!!!! So where were you? FOS? Front of stage? I thought he only came out onto the bridge/outer circle for Crazy Tonight. DETAILS GIRL, DETAILS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! *pants and begs*

And that's awesome that you got Bad and shine like stars :love:

When did y'all chant Larry's name? I'm so glad you don't hate him anymore!

Well I was on the inside of the outer rail for Paris II and Dublin III, on the outside of that rail for Amsterdam II and inside 3rd row for Dublin II. He comes out during CT indeed, and walks around the 'ring' stopping occasionally! I was just so lucky he turned around to face me each time during my gigs, and he even smiled while beating that drum of him! :D

Yeah, I'm really fond of Bad! And UTEOTW!

Haha, because the rest of the band were off on the bridges, Larry was the only one left on the main stage. He was looking a bit grouchy, so people shouted his name. We all started chanting Larry Larry Larry and he started grinning and blushing.. giving us a small wave inbetween the drumming. :lol:

Same done to Dallas, sans drumming. :wink:

:lol: I will Zu, don't worry!

:hug: DG!!!!

Wild, I'm uploading my pics to Hyves first, so you can view those since you're my friend. :D

I'm in the setlist party too, although I'm going to swim practice in a few minutes.
oh there's a show today? :ohmy: :lol:

I sort gave up tracking after Dublin...

it's :uhoh: interfrering too much with my art work here.

I have to parse them out more a SLP here, a SLP there... :D

I'll def be as i can {as long as I am here at Art} there for LA, Chi, Toronto, Philly, & Boston b/c my friends are going and I;ve been to most of these cites too! :heart:

and have a good swim! :hug:

Sounds yummy and nutritious GG.

Daz, I was that way too. Yesterday I was like "Eh, I'll skip this one." And then I found out that the whole thing was broadcast live on 1000Mikes :banghead:

Daz, I was that way too. Yesterday I was like "Eh, I'll skip this one." And then I found out that the whole thing was broadcast live on 1000Mikes :banghead:

Yeah, well I figure I haven't eaten quite healthy when I was in Dublin(I'm used to loads of veggies) and I didn't do anything useful today anything so I shouldn't eat that much..
And I like cornflakes.

:huh: It was broadcasted in FULL??? Dang!

:ohmy:
:ohmy:

nooooooeeeeezzzzz!
:scream: iwas here from 2:30 - 7:30!:angry::angry:

it's not an "eh" reaction for me--
it's i know i slow down too much w certain Artwork-- to be as attentive as I have been for every show previously!

Seriously. They stop playing it THE SHOW BEFORE MY FIRST ONE. And then start playing it the city RIGHT AFTER MY LAST FUCKING SHOW.

It's like they're doing it on purpose. Know I have no further shows to see, so no fucking chance to ever hearing it live again.

What the fuck U2. What. The. Fuck. :madspit:

I know. I'm so pissed :angry: for Boston, I going to make a big sign that says
PLAY ELECTRICAL STORM!!!!

I thought that's what you guys were talking about. I can only hope but I don't think my heart will break if I don't hear it. As long as I get that OR Bad/40 OR Elevation OR Desire at ONE of the shows I"m going to I'll be okay... of course I say that now, but if they play 'that song' in Houston and Vancouver I'll be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom