Pleban Girls Party: We're tired of taking it slow...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow you guys got a new thread. :cute: That's nice!

:hyper: The shows were so great! And I actually KNEW they were going to debut MW in advance. :nerd: Dallas was tuning and checking the Rickenbacker onstage as we were waiting. Bastard also teased us by playing Bad while soundchecking!

I gotta admit. I LOVE the CT Remix! I didn't expect to, but it's awesome! And Larry was standing right in front of me smiling. :D

Just a quick flyby tho, we're at Varitek's house now, for a small setlist party. Ali still doesn't want to hear a thing so we're sharing the laptop outside of her. :lol:

And I hope these recent nights mark the beginning of a PGP resurgence! :love:

:yes: :hyper::hyper:

Actually to my delight several times THIS week/late last week i was on late afternoons/early eves and once around like 11:30PM......

we had 5 - 7 people on here (last thread) ! Old skool & new school....

i hadn't planned to stay on that long 2'x but wow! peeps were in the housE :heart: so i stayed on an extra hour or so!

I think i even said at least once b/c we were marching through pages pretty quik for a while..

:happy: I"it feels like the old days!"
said me .

What kind of freelance work. Congrats on the Graduation ( i think i knew that from earlier on!)

Mu it was great to see you posting!

a Cardiac Unit Nurse?? (well, the nurse part, i knew! )

>>>> I'm so proud of my former :D sim roommate & guitar-practice bud!

and welcome back to your Vancouver home! :hyper:

and how cool/fun to hear about fb!

Yeah, we have something planned next week and also next month.With a few other people from here.

You gotta come over on day.
:)

I'm actually having chili cheese fries and a Coke right now, I know....healthy stuff.
:)

Yummy

I go for the ole Nathan's cheese & bacon fries :drool::drool::drool:.............

..... once a year!

luckily for me i found cooking Fried ( oh yum) food to be too much of a bother so it's a special treat at parties, dining out! :lol:

I love my down home (soul food) diners out, ,plus Indian, greek, Meidterrian!

Oooh, soul food!
I love that stuff.
I used to work by Pasadena before and they have a resturant called....hmm....I just forgot, but it was awesome. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom