Pleban Girls Party - We're SIMply the best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm:
Wild, Sami and VP ALL just left--the only posters on this page.

Crap timing :rant:

I'll come back later.

:rant: ARGH! I have crap timing today as well! I missed you guys again! I swear I really need to stop being so responsible and working all day. I should just sit here and wait! :mad: :wink:

It was good! I always love christmas:heart:
.....and do my best too ignore anything that detratcs from it. :lol:

I got a 5 lb chocoalte bar :drool: and U2 :love:
What more could a gal want really?
Oh!! And a gift certificate to a spa. *melts into a puddle of goo*

Did I ever show you the painting I did for my aunt and uncle of their daughter?

And how was your holiday?:hug:

I'm going to set up a second window...I have soooooo much to catch up on b/c of the 3 day transit & away at my swis's......so i'll be perusing that as i kepp an eye on this thread...

I decided since I had a nasty middle of the night {I'm ok} and had to work w my sis on our parents drug plan....I'm zonked now. :crack: I'll do more house chores tomorrow night, instead.

So I just got a 4 hr pass to hang w you all :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
It was good! I always love christmas.....and do my best too ignore anything that detratcs from it. :lol:

:up: A very smart philosophy......I do that as much as I can !!{a few yrs have had medical emergencies rightr around chrsitmas :madspit:}

glad it was good !! :hug:

I got a 5 lb chocoalte bar :drool: and U2 :love:
What more could a gal want really?
Oh!! And a gift certificate to a spa. *melts into a puddle of goo*
:love: oooooooooo I've never been to a spa! Very :drool: worthy!

Did I ever show you the painting I did for my aunt and uncle of their daughter?
And how was your holiday?:

No.
I read about it here, you'd removed the scan......i'll be here for awhile so you can put it up for me to see when you have a min, :D

after some trouble at home...i was FINALLY able to get to my sis's house wayyyyyy late Sat {officially Sun}!!! I stayed till early afternoon Tues!

CABLE TV, U2, and sountrack CD's w a few single songs from Uojo's u2 jukebox CD and the Interpole import single i bought!
R&R HOF /u2! Woooo hooo!

sing & dance & drool too my heart's content and NO CRANKY roommate!!!!!! :applaud:

dazzledbylight said:

:love oooooooooo I've never been to a spa! Very :drool: worthy!

No.
I read about it here, you'd removed the scan......i'll be here for awhile so you can put it up for me to see when you have a min, :D

after some trouble at home...i was FINALLY able to get to my sis's house wayyyyyy late Sat {officially Sun}!!! I stayed till early afternoon Tues!

CABLE TV, U2, and sountrack CD's w a few single songs from Uojo's u2 jukebox CD and the Interpole import single i bought!
R&R HOF /u2! Woooo hooo!

sing & dance & drool too my heart's content and NO CRANKY roommate!!!!!! :applaud:

I've never been to one either. I'm quite excited. Being pampered. :drool:

Aren't I awful? I'm always removing half the stuff I post. :lol:
I'll go fetch it from pb. :)

Glad you had a good time at your sis's!
Sounds like going there to relax was a christmas present in and of itself. :up: :hug:

I must be sick...I'm actually *not* listening to u2 for a change :ohmy: :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Oh yes...I heard about the transit horrors. :yikes:
Those poor people who walked all the way to work only to get there in time to go home. I soo would have declared a holiday.

Aww..what happened?

I did ok considering in the strike i didn't go in to manhattan dfor 2 days then what turned out to be the last say....I took a Long Island trainfrom the brooklyn out to queens and caught the penn station exp back to man. Then walked a bit and got on ther PAth{nj related train] train to neasr where i had to go.
Then ididn't HAve enough m,oney to go back on the path....so me & an acquaintance wealked baCK UP TO 34th st.

Then we parted company with te same idea to go a the stores so that we wouldn't get into the biggerst part of the travel crush. I came back at 6:30 and it was more of a big normal rush hour crowd.....
We arrived up there aroung 4Pm and TONS of folks leaving early.

SO i did about 5 miles in all...and I'd gotten the roundtrip tix, so i didn't have to wait on line!

34th street?
As in the infamous miracle on 34th street?
<----- watches too many christmas movies :lol:

Ok, here it is.
It's a painting of my youngest cousin based on a pic they took when the went to pick her up.
:shifty:
(oops......I shrunk it a bit more then intended)

I'm sooo glad they liked it. :heart:
The most traumatizing part was I had to trim it so that it would fit in it's pretty frame. :lol:

My cousin :cute:
:shifty:

Last edited:
:yikes: but last night.......... i got up to use the baqthroom. I went down the lhallway and one roomie was in there.. SO i waited but suddenly i started to feel faint...... scintillation around the eyes {different from migraine lights} and the quesyness...... Meanwhile the 3rd roomie came out..i let her go first as I sat down to quell the faintness/nausea.

So when I was done I started walking back down the hall to my room. I started to feel faintish again...... and because that kind of efects your eyes....and it was still quite dark in the apt.....I was afraid of falling because i couldn't see the walls too well. NA they're the y lightest thing there.

So i slide down by the wall I found and sat on my butt and "butt-walked" my way back into my bedroom.

By that time I ccould see better {I have good nightvision]. And I made it back to climb into my bed and conk oout. I

I felt better this morn.

------

WHen I first had the first set of meds I had.....no one told me that low blood pressure on getting up from a prone position was a possiblre side effect.....
So i was heading to the bathroom {10 yrs ago] and woah did I start seeing those lights and queasynerss..i managed to get to the nurses station w/o collapsing.......whern they informed me of the side effect.

it's been {and i'm on different meds now} a very rare thing.....in the past 10 yrs.....? 3 times at most since that first one and never as bad.

This time it was almost as bad, but at least I knew what was happpening to me.

It SURE couldda been a hell of alot WORSE!!!:yikes: :yikes: So i'm grateful.

I'll keep an eye on myself and GET up SLOWER at night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom