Pleban Girls Party - We're ready for the push

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Not really , just really thought about going to the last Vertigo gig of 3rd leg. But i couldn't fit that in with my lack of vacation time.

ohh and lack of money :reject:

ah yes, the pesky lack of money. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't make it to that show either. I didn't live here then, but you can bet I'll be there next time u2 comes to town! :yes:

WildHoney said:

:shocked: You do know that phone company's can see them photos :yikes:

I'm so glad Ni doesn't have a cell phone, i can imagine what he'd want to take photos off :lmao:

He didn't really! :lol: :no:

which is not to say he wouldn't if I had encouraged him to - he's made several jokes about it; usually when he's been drinking :rolleyes: men !

why the hell would I want to look at it? Attractive appearance is not part of the appeal :lol:

love2bmama said:

ah yes, the pesky lack of money. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't make it to that show either. I didn't live here then, but you can bet I'll be there next time u2 comes to town! :yes:

Elevation tour i ended up seeing them in PAris x 2, MAnchester, London x 4 and Slane:drool:

Vertigo tour was London x 2, Barcelona, Cardiff, Dublin, Toronto, Chicago & Boston :shifty:

Next tour the plans ( kids & funds depending)

London, Manchester, Dublin, Holland, Toronto, Chicago & New York :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

He didn't really! :lol: :no:

which is not to say he wouldn't if I had encouraged him to - he's made several jokes about it; usually when he's been drinking :rolleyes: men !

why the hell would I want to look at it? Attractive appearance is not part of the appeal :lol:

:lmao:

At least it proves God is a man, as we were made nice to look at whilst men :no:

A woman would have made it more "attractive" although it does a good job :lol:

WildHoney said:

Elevation tour i ended up seeing them in PAris x 2, MAnchester, London x 4 and Slane:drool:

Vertigo tour was London x 2, Barcelona, Cardiff, Dublin, Toronto, Chicago & Boston :shifty:

Ahem - and where is Detroit? :waiting:

of course, by then I may actually be in Manchester :shifty:

I plan on living there for at least two or three months next spring, at least :love:

Sad_Girl said:

Ahem - and where is Detroit? :waiting:

of course, by then I may actually be in Manchester :shifty:

I plan on living there for at least two or three months next spring, at least :love:

That's what i thought :shifty: but of course Detroit would be on the list if you were there :yes:

You are :hyper: Maybe a cheap weekend to Dublin for a few Pleba girls :shifty:

And if i can't fly on Dr's orders then defiantely come upto Manchester :hyper:

WildHoney said:

:lol:

It's hard to even thing of it in a lustful manner when you think of the look of it :lmao:

:giggle:

Yeah, there's really no natural instinct that says oh, I must have that when you first see them

penis envy:rolleyes: - Freud was so full of shit :lol:

WildHoney said:

That's what i thought :shifty: but of course Detroit would be on the list if you were there :yes:

And if i can't fly on Dr's orders then defiantely come upto Manchester :hyper:

Aww :hug:

WildHoney said:

You are :hyper: Maybe a cheap weekend to Dublin for a few Pleba girls :shifty:

yeah Gav plans on having his own place by April so I can come stay with him; time will depend on a few different factors, but we're definitely looking at at least a month :up: and oh heck yeah, I'd love a pleban Dublin trip :drool:

look out Larry! You may have dodged me last time, but I'm headed your way :flirt: :lol:

Galeongirl said:
:shocked: SG has an EDGE avi....

yes, today I am contemplating/admiring the beauty that is The Edge :drool:

PopEdgeBW16.jpg

PopEdgeOSBW10.jpg

PopEdgeColor10.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

Aww :hug:

yeah Gav plans on having his own place by April so I can come stay with him; time will depend on a few different factors, but we're definitely looking at at least a month :up: and oh heck yeah, I'd love a pleban Dublin trip :drool:

look out Larry! You may have dodged me last time, but I'm headed your way :flirt: :lol:

I hope it all works out , somewhat selfishly so i can get to spend some more time with you, our time together in Toronto was so short :sad:

LArry won't know what's hit him if we see him, :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

yes, today I am contemplating/admiring the beauty that is The Edge :drool:

PopEdgeBW16.jpg

PopEdgeOSBW10.jpg

PopEdgeColor10.jpg

I only really started to appreciated Edge, as a man last tour, meeting him has shown me what am awesome man he is, so sweet to the fans :heart: He listened when i asked him my song request, he giggled when he saw my Bono:heart: tattoo and he was amused when i paid more attention to his bodygurd then him :lol:

WildHoney said:

:drool:

WildHoney said:

I only really started to appreciated Edge, as a man last tour, meeting him has shown me what am awesome man he is, so sweet to the fans :heart: He listened when i asked him my song request, he giggled when he saw my Bono:heart: tattoo and he was amused when i paid more attention to his bodygurd then him :lol:

:yes: me too - for one thing, meeting him face to face, I no longer saw the resemblance to either my uncle or my ex-husband :lol:

but also, he was so very sweet - he gave me a really sweet smile and squeezed my hand after reading my sign (your music saved my life :heart: ) and he has the most beautiful, soulful eyes I've ever seen :love:

** Oh! And since hearing the solo/acoustic version of Sunday Bloody Sunday he did :drool: I think that was during the Zootv tour

Bye Molly :wave:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom