Pleban Girls Party - We're ready for the push

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I spent the whole day teaching 5 yr olds how to brush their teeth using these red dye tablets. half the kiddies stuffed their mouths with them and drooled red all over like vampires. Yay

THEN I deduce that a certain somebody who two timed me has taken his new sweetie on vacation with him. She is one of those perfect size 0 people

lynnok said:
I spent the whole day teaching 5 yr olds how to brush their teeth using these red dye tablets. half the kiddies stuffed their mouths with them and drooled red all over like vampires. Yay

:lmao: are you a teacher ???? you poor thing lol

Hi Molly...Good taste in libations!

The Bun is fantastic, he's sleeping finally...

I loved that quote so I took it for my own

hi colleen the crazy dentist !!!! chomp chomp .:wink: sounds like you have had a generally crappy day ..

so this two timing man what can we do to him for you :madwife:
revenge is fun.....
i like fire personally .........

im not harmless ..... lol fuzzy but pointy at the same time ... hehehehhehe
you havent scared us all away , im battling with my cold vs housework vs the overwhelming desire to go back to bed
vs staying on here .

im also staring at mollys sig ........ one of bonos finest moments :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

random- that bloody thing that prevents you posting any less than 45 secs appart pisses me off :madwife:

I haven't been around since the first night I came in. too busy with the Bun and school and all the rest of stuff.

I had fun here

Back
Top Bottom