Pleban Girls Party - we're here through thick and thin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
:shifty : :whistle :

bono_pelvicthrust2.gif

thanks wild :drool: a nice view just before i go to bed! i just remember i have to get up earlyish ie(before 11am :lmao: ) to go to morrisons to go shopping :grumpy:

night night :hug:clone:love:

night jez :hug:

Hi Girls :wave:

Just stopping by for a minute to say hi and :hug: for everyone.

I have to leave in just a few minutes to pick a gal up and then we are on to a knitting class which I have now been roped into teaching with another gal. A nice girls night out as turned into work. :lol: Oh well it won't be that bad as I get to visit with a friend while we are doing it at least.

My god daughter also came to town for the weekend, so things are a bit crazy.

It also decided to start snowing here today luckily its not sticking real well, but its still a pain in the bum.

:heart: :love: If I'm not home to late I'll check in when I get back. :D

Always good to hear that, Weldy :up:

Jeffy is staying here with me for a couple of days and he woke up with a cold this morning :sad: It's nothing serious but I just can't stand to see him sick at all :sigh:

:grumpy:

Sarah took my flat iron with her. I just tried to straighten my hair with my curling iron, and it didn't work, my hair is all frizzy. :scream:

She also took BOTH our razors with her. :mad:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: VP :lmao: Suddenly not missing her so much, eh? :wink: :hug:

I still am, it's just easier on me if it manifests as anger. :wink:

I told her to take the flat iron, but why the hell did she need BOTH our razors??? She took my electric, and her ummm...non-electric. She has the ones with the separate handle, and you buy heads to put on them, and the heads are surrounded with this soapy thing that foams and moisturizes when it gets wet. I had to shave my legs holding this little, soapy, slippery head, with no handle. :mad:

Weldy, my hair is straight too, it just gets really frizzy when I don't straighten it. :grumpy: Like this > :crazy: That's what I look like right now! :happy:

VintagePunk said:

I told her to take the flat iron, but why the hell did she need BOTH our razors??? She took my electric, and her ummm...non-electric. She has the ones with the separate handle, and you buy heads to put on them, and the heads are surrounded with this soapy thing that foams and moisturizes when it gets wet. I had to shave my legs holding this little, soapy, slippery head, with no handle. :mad:

Weldy, my hair is straight too, it just gets really frizzy when I don't straighten it. :grumpy: Like this > :crazy: That's what I look like right now! :happy:

Lucky you....I don't even get frizz when I use a curling iron. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao:!!

So.........do you stilll have legs? :tongue: Or were a few appendages sacraficed for the cause?

Back
Top Bottom