Pleban Girls Party - we're here through thick and thin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm gonna disappear for a while here. I'll be back in an hour, or maybe sooner, or maybe later.
You guys take care if you're not still here when I get back :hug:

VintagePunk said:
After I talked to her this morning, I kept thinking of poor Jem in Chicago, being so upset and tired. :sigh :

Aww VP you thought of me :love: i was such a brat in Chicago :reject:

poor sarah, sorry her arrival in europe hasnt been great! am sure she will feel better after a good nights sleep, cant beleive shes on the same continent as me :drool: shame she wasnt coming to england actually :( oh and i eat my pasta with cheese on it aswell

:wink:

r1zvyp.jpg

:combust: :faint: :silent: :censored:

Oh my... yeah, I like. You didn't hear it, but I just groaned out loud. I like. Words cannot describe how much I like.

Although, looking at the other gifs, the other three guys in the band doesn't look half bad either. I can't remember their names at the moment though, I'm busy :drool:

:lmao: Wild, I just saw one of Bono that I thought you might like, and then I saw that you had already commented on it.

I have to say, that is one of the few pics (gifs) that make me think he's hot :shifty:

Yeah, that one. Oh jaysus, I really need to become a premium member, so I can have my own sig too...

BTW, SG is my new hero. Found her fics at WTE today...

It ate my post!

Well, as I was saying, I need to get to bed.

I so hope some of these gifs will make an appearence in my dreams... :drool:

Night :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom