PLEBAn Girls Party: We'll Go Crazy if We Don't Have Chicken Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
your welcome jem :hug:

keep drinking what ever hot & Steamy sopus and other liquida you like.

:shame: Not too many Hot Todddies., tho!! (don't ask me what that consists of ---I don't know!!<g>

:hmm :

is that the Greek alphabet on the clip????

Come Baaaccckkkk, drea!!!

jemma's got the goods!!!
: D :heart :: D

I've been having soup coz its easy on the throat. And cups of tea and Beechams drinks and gargling TCP to help the pain in my throat for a bit. Craig's been coming to deliver the soup and make it for me. :cute:

Wikipedia explains it better than i could now - hot toddy - Hot toddy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It looks like the Greek alphabet to me ( or one very similar )

I know what you mean about the tissues. I'm afraid to watch the inauguration with my students 'cause I'll be a sobbing mess. At least they all know me by now and will only :rolleyes:

Glad you made it safe thru the ice.

Jem, hope you get 100% better soon.

As i'm not American i doubt i will cry during the inaugaration, but i have hope in Obama, he seems a great guy. I hope he turns the country around. :up:

Thanks Zooey for the get well wishes.

Well...have you thought about telling her gently to not talk about him in front of you as much Ali?

yes. and she said she'd stop but... :lol::lol::lol: i'm not her friend anymore but she still trying... but if she wants me to be her friend again, well maybe if she stop talking about him all the time, i'd be glad :D and talk about the boyfriend is ok. but all the time :huh::huh::huh::huh:

dinner!

yes. and she said she'd stop but... :lol::lol::lol: i'm not her friend anymore but she still trying... but if she wants me to be her friend again, well maybe if she stop talking about him all the time, i'd be glad :D and talk about the boyfriend is ok. but all the time :huh::huh::huh::huh:

dinner!

:rolleyes: :tsk:

Sorry....my friends don't talk about their boyfriends to me that often.

Have a nice dinner :up: :hug:

my sis's friend who is a serious atheleic person bought my sis non-cleat type snow/ice dtrp-over shoes walkers!!! :hug: steall wrapped plastic or rubber cords - diamond pattern under-foot and a "brace"-over to slip on shoes.

I can't even imagine living somewhere that you need snow shoes. :lol:

gosh my 'friend' still talking about her boyfriend :doh: after one year. :mad: i can't stand it anymore GOSH

Maybe suggest a girls night in/out with out any boy talk? Or encourage her to get involed in different activities so she has more to talk about than the boyfriend. :)

yes. and she said she'd stop but... :lol::lol::lol: i'm not her friend anymore but she still trying... but if she wants me to be her friend again, well maybe if she stop talking about him all the time, i'd be glad :D and talk about the boyfriend is ok. but all the time :huh::huh::huh:

dinner!

somestimes it'ds hard HG........ on both sides of the friendship.......try gently at some point to say something like:
I want to be there for you whether just to hear you out or giveran opinion/advice, BUT I can't listen all the time to you when you talk like this..... g-e-nt-l-y.........

enjoy, din-din! YUM!

:hug: Weldy....any better htere yet we got up to :hyper::applaud::heart: 32F today!!!

Aaaaawww :applaud: craig!

Dumb question that y'all may or may not be able to answer (too bad GG and Drea aren't around still): What's a setlist party (in EYKIW)? I figure it's people simultaneously listening to and commenting on a concert, but how can that happen during a tour? Do people actually, oh I don't know, somehow broadcast what's going on live? Or is it just for recorded events like what just happened? :reject:

I think we lost drea to youtube. :lmao:

what a suprise!!! :giggle:

I'm gonna open another screen here for U Tube so I can be here too. for a while longer.!

I DO HOPE she comes back, though.....
I'm making a serious challenge
in my knitting and crochetting abilities to make a few things for wearing Specially-made Winter Acessories for the Inaugual!
:lmao: :uhoh: :lmao: :uhoh: ......... :giggle:

Ity's mostly the speed factor, and some guessing on sizes & amounts to what I'm planning...

I was extra late to the net.........b/c i had to go to a YArn Shop before to pick up the yarn i planned to use.

Had to sort of 'riff it"..... no time to go to stores prev iously this week to check out what they had , to whay I sort of wwwas thinkinhg up in my head over the past several days! :der: :D

:rolleyes: :tsk:

Sorry....my friends don't talk about their boyfriends to me that often.

Have a nice dinner :up: :hug:

it's ok :lol: the problem is: she was my BEST friend ever she used to LOVE U2 and now she only see her boyfriend :tsk:

Maybe suggest a girls night in/out with out any boy talk? Or encourage her to get involed in different activities so she has more to talk about than the boyfriend. :)

The problem is we don't live in the same city. :hmm: but i hope she remembers U2 again.

somestimes it'ds hard HG........ on both sides of the friendship.......try gently at some point to say something like:
I want to be there for you whether just to hear you out or giveran opinion/advice, BUT I can't listen all the time to you when you talk like this..... g-e-nt-l-y.........

enjoy, din-din! YUM!

yeah, yeah good point :hmm: i'll try thanks everyone :D

Dumb question that y'all may or may not be able to answer (too bad GG and Drea aren't around still): What's a setlist party (in EYKIW)? I figure it's people simultaneously listening to and commenting on a concert, but how can that happen during a tour? Do people actually, oh I don't know, somehow broadcast what's going on live? Or is it just for recorded events like what just happened? :reject:

I think some people here on Interference have contacts who are at any particular site that U2 is currently on through cellphones (either talking or through an internet connection).

Sorry if this sounds confusing :hug: :reject:

i'm going to check out the other threads re the concert of a bit ? 15 mins.BBS! :hug:S

ZU....weldy's got it basically right......

it's a blast!!!! you're gonna love!!!
:lmao:
:love:

On rare occasion .......... there is a feed to the show!!!

that's how I got to see the ?Vert tour show televised !live! that night from Brazil!!!

it was the "last one" before they had to go on Tour Hiatus because of Edge's child'sillness.

Weldy is right. Normally before the gig someone here will offer to provide a live feed via there cellphone. The call is relayed to someone who has the skills to put it up on the net for everyone to listen too. If we can't get someone here to sort it out normally someone from the Zoo or another site has a contact. :)

During the live feed people discuss ( or often bitch :lmao: ) about the setlist. Its fun though. :)

Hope you feel better sooner Jem :hug: :hug:

Thanks. :hug:

The problem is we don't live in the same city. :hmm: but i hope she remembers U2 again.

Yeah not living in the same place doesn' t really help my plan.

I think some people here on Interference have contacts who are at any particular site that U2 is currently on through cellphones (either talking or through an internet connection).

Sorry if this sounds confusing :hug: :reject:

So are others who aren't at the site listening in through cell phones or are they just reacting to what they're being told? Sorry, I'm still confused. I wasn't on Interference for the last tour AND I'm a bit dense (visual learner and all that :rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom