Pleban Girls Party: We stay up all night...chilling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:

bonomuscles.jpg

Good usage of my quotes Mucca...very cool!

Come on BRI! You Can Do It!!!!

U2Girl1978 said:
Oh by the way. If anyone wants to hear the spoiler about rehearsal tonight go to atu2.com and read the blog. I'm not particularly liking it at all. :|

Is that what you were refering towhen you said they were under rehearsed?

Mucca said:

Is that what you were refering towhen you said they were under rehearsed?

No I was reading u2's interview on u2.com and edge or adam said they were underrehearsed....

This setlist really bugs me. There's no UTEOTW, WOWY, New Years Day...I mean...really. :slant:

I want a bonogasmic finish.......
bono0593.jpg

Bored you lean against the wall, waiting for the bus to arrive. It seems to be takin forever. You hear the sound of an engine and look up. A man is idling beside you..a man wearing sunglasses... at night. He slides down the shades and looks directly at you. "Need a ride? " he asks, an impish grin spreading across his face. You look at him uncertain..his gaze is intense...penetrating. He watches you for a moment..and catches your uncertainty. We winks as he hopes out of the car and swaggers towards you. You try and step back..but find yourself against the wall. He places one hand, slightly above your head on the wall...leans casusally..with ease. He looks down at you. "What you afraid of love....I promise I won't hurt ya." and he winks, and smiles sincerely. You start to decline...but his free hand reaches up ....softly touches your cheek,...and then he rests a finger on your lipps. 'Shhhh'...and then he leans in...nips your lip. You gasp...and with that, his lips entwine with yours. He shifts...moving in front of you know...the hand he used for support wrapping around your waist. You can taste him...feel him...pressed against you...and he's warm and strong. He's kisses you with hunger, passion..and you feel weak in the knees. He backs away...and you feel an ache. He takes your hand..kisses your wrist..and tugs gently....'Cmon luv...we've got places to go'

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
I want a bonogasmic finish.......
bono0593.jpg

Bored you lean against the wall, waiting for the bus to arrive. It seems to be takin forever. You hear the sound of an engine and look up. A man is idling beside you..a man wearing sunglasses... at night. He slides down the shades and looks directly at you. "Need a ride? " he asks, an impish grin spreading across his face. You look at him uncertain..his gaze is intense...penetrating. He watches you for a moment..and catches your uncertainty. We winks as he hopes out of the car and swaggers towards you. You try and step back..but find yourself against the wall. He places one hand, slightly above your head on the wall...leans casusally..with ease. He looks down at you. "What you afraid of love....I promise I won't hurt ya." and he winks, and smiles sincerely. You start to decline...but his free hand reaches up ....softly touches your cheek,...and then he rests a finger on your lipps. 'Shhhh'...and then he leans in...nips your lip. You gasp...and with that, his lips entwine with yours. He shifts...moving in front of you know...the hand he used for support wrapping around your waist. You can taste him...feel him...pressed against you...and he's warm and strong. He's kisses you with hunger, passion..and you feel weak in the knees. He backs away...and you feel an ache. He takes your hand..kisses your wrist..and tugs gently....'Cmon luv...we've got places to go'

Thanks. I'll proably lock myself out of my house for a second day in a row because of that. :| :laugh:

BWFlybeautiful.jpg

And he's sex...and he knows you want him. That you can't resist him. He smiles that confident little smirk. The thing is...he wants you too. He moves towards you, all confidence and leather. He sees the wall behind you and smiles....like a predator. You back away..but can only go so far. He's close...pressed right up agaist you. He doesn't say anything..doesn't move..just presses his body against you. He watches you..intently...as you look up at him. He leans in close....his lips a whisper away...so close..but you can't move. And in a voice..soft, quiet..deep and dark..'Tell me you want me'....and you catch you breath...meet his intense gaze. He presses closer...still watchin...looking at your lips now, waiting. 'Tell me...'...and all you manage is the tiniest plea 'please'...He lets his tongue taste you first..beforeclosing the distance between you. It's a kiss of hunger....but still gentle. His hands grab your hips, and he pulls you agaist him. You reach up..hold him..run your hands over him...and he rocks you against him slowly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom