Pleban Girls Party- We miss you when you're not around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Four years is a long time, and the old me would have said it's a lost cause, but I'm going on three years now, and look what's happening. :ohmy: I never would have guessed in a million years that it would turn into this.

That is so wonderful. Honestly, I love hearing stories like that. Waiting is worth it sometimes. :) :heart:

But yeah...this girl is someone I used to dance with who is definitely 100% straight and has had a boyfriend for the past two years. :lol: :reject: I need to move on.

sami0201 said:

That's what I've heard too. :love: My mom's friend is OBSESSED with her, so we're all going to hopefully go. :bow: My mom is also dying to see her now after seeing that documentary. :lol: And her shows just seem incredible, and she's just amazing.

I haven't seen the dvd! :hyper: I'll look for it next time I'm at the store.

:hyper: Awesome! I hope she makes a trip out to Ireland or I'll go somewhere in Europe. I don't care where, I just want to see her. :wink:

Here's the setlist:

1 . Drowned World/Substitute for Love
2. Impressive Instant
3. Candy Perfume Girl
4. Beautiful Stranger
5. Ray of Light
6. Paradise (But Not for Me)
7. Frozen : "Open Your Heart" Swell
8. Nobody's Perfect
9. Mer Girl (Part 1)
10. Sky Fits Heaven
11. Mer Girl (Part 2)
12. I Deserve It
13. Don't Tell Me
14. Human Nature
15. The Funny Song
16. Secret
17. Gone
18. Don't Cry for Me Argentina (Instrumental)
19. Lo Que Siente la Mujer (What It Feels Like for a Girl)
20. La Isla Bonita
21. Holiday
22. Music

Seriously...it shouldn't be too much money (mine was like $22 maybe) and it's worth every penny. The sets are INCREDIBLE and it's just so visually pleasing. There's one part in Music that is just unbelievable...in that I don't understand how they do it after jumping around for an hour and a half. :lol:

You need to get this like tomorrow so we can gush about it. :wink:

:lmao: That looks awesome!! :drool:

Aren't her dancers just incredible? :love: On that documentary, I was just amazed watching them throughout the whole tour. :ohmy: And I love how she knows all of them and hangs out with them and stuff. :up:

sami0201 said:
:lmao: That looks awesome!! :drool:

Aren't her dancers just incredible? :love: On that documentary, I was just amazed watching them throughout the whole tour. :ohmy: And I love how she knows all of them and hangs out with them and stuff. :up:

Yeah they are incredible, especially Donna! :heart: We got taught by one of them...Carlton if I remember correctly, at Dance Excellence when I was in California. :love: Absolutely amazing - best afternoon ever.

VintagePunk said:

Awww, letting go IS hard, but sometimes you have to do it in order to find real happiness with someone who is totally crazy about you - and you deserve that. :hug:

:hug: :heart: Not hanging out with her as much has made it a lot easier. :lol: The less I see of her, the more I forget.

I just need to find someone else. :wink:

Sami, you got the links for Oct and UABRS?

I'm skipping ahead to the 90's, cause JT is in my car, and I think Sarah took R&H upstairs, i'll look in a minute.

Fly, Bono is supposed to be interviewed on Aussie TV Monday (probably right about now, given the time difference), and there have been rumours that they're going to make a statement about the tour on Tuesday.

VintagePunk said:
Fly, Bono is supposed to be interviewed on Aussie TV Monday (probably right about now, given the time difference), and there have been rumours that they're going to make a statement about the tour on Tuesday.

Ahh. Thanks for the update! :) Maybe at least hearing from him will ease some people's worries or what not.

Fly, it's quite a dilemma for them, I would imagine. Edge wants to keep the situation out of the media, so that his family life is private, and yet there are all these people left up in the air who want to know what's going on. And the thing is, given the nature of the disease, they probably don't know what's going on, themselves. So short of coming out and saying that they'll make it up some day, there's probably not much to say. A very difficult situation all around. :( Most fans seem to be great, but I wish some people would have more patience and faith in the band. :(

VintagePunk said:
Fly, it's quite a dilemma for them, I would imagine. Edge wants to keep the situation out of the media, so that his family life is private, and yet there are all these people left up in the air who want to know what's going on. And the thing is, given the nature of the disease, they probably don't know what's going on, themselves. So short of coming out and saying that they'll make it up some day, there's probably not much to say. A very difficult situation all around. :( Most fans seem to be great, but I wish some people would have more patience and faith in the band. :(

Exactly. Very well-said. :hug: It's tough for everyone and the unknown is easily the most distressing part. It just surprises me that if certain people are big enough fans, they definitely seem to be more concerned with their travel arrangements than the well-being of the band and their families. :(

Drea said:

:giggle: It's probably wandering around Europe with Sarah :wink:

Speaking of which, I got a tour shirt and she didn't, because she couldn't decide which one to get (she decided to order one online later), and lately, she's taken to wearing mine. She asked if she could take it to Europe with her, and I said "fine." Then she said "look on the bright side, your shirt will have visited Paris just like your tickets did. It's inevitable that all your U2 stuff end up in Paris." :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom