Pleban Girls Party- We miss you when you're not around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dylanteenager.jpg

and this definitely was my favorite sims event in a long time :giggle:
victoriafirstkiss.jpg

:hug: VP - Yes, I enjoyed catching up today :wink:

Boy.

Just started October. :)

Actually, I think I'm gonna take this down in a few minutes, because of the copywrite thing. :yikes: And I'll PM the rest of them to you. But if anyone else wants any of them, let me know. :)

Last edited:
Ok so I'm watching Madonna's Drowned World tour DVD and I've never been more motivated to work out in my entire life. :lol:

Seriously...if I look this good when I'm in my late 40s.... :drool: And her backup dancers rock!

I think getting tickets for her tour this summer will prove more difficult than U2. And that scares me :laugh:

:lol: Fly...OMG I'm DYING to see her this summer!! :hyper: :love:

When was the Drowned World tour? :scratch:

Did you see her documentary from the last tour "I'm Going to Tell You a Secret"? :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Anyone would be insane not to just fall at your feet!

Have you got your eye on anyone? :shifty: :sexywink:

:lol: I need to whip 'em into shape then, cause falling they are not.

Hmm I do have my eye on someone. Well more had....for like 4 years. But it's a twisted story appropriate for a Maury episode. :laugh:

sami0201 said:
:lol: Fly...OMG I'm DYING to see her this summer!! :hyper: :love:

When was the Drowned World tour? :scratch:

Did you see her documentary from the last tour "I'm Going to Tell You a Secret"? :drool:

Me too!! I've heard her concerts are religious experiences similar to the likes of U2. :love: And I did see that documentary. So good.

The Drowned World tour was in 2001...it was the one before Re-Invention. Have you seen the DVD before?? If not, I seriously need to fed-ex it to you asap. Or you need to buy it. It's just that good. :lol:

OMG. There are two guys in the front row holding each other and jumping up and down like banshees for the ENTIRE concert. :lmao: This is priceless!

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: I need to whip 'em into shape then, cause falling they are not.

Hmm I do have my eye on someone. Well more had....for like 4 years. But it's a twisted story appropriate for a Maury episode. :laugh:

Four years is a long time, and the old me would have said it's a lost cause, but I'm going on three years now, and look what's happening. :ohmy: I never would have guessed in a million years that it would turn into this.

FlyYourKite said:

Me too!! I've heard her concerts are religious experiences similar to the likes of U2. :love: And I did see that documentary. So good.

The Drowned World tour was in 2001...it was the one before Re-Invention. Have you seen the DVD before?? If not, I seriously need to fed-ex it to you asap. Or you need to buy it. It's just that good. :lol:

OMG. There are two guys in the front row holding each other and jumping up and down like banshees for the ENTIRE concert. :lmao: This is priceless!

That's what I've heard too. :love: My mom's friend is OBSESSED with her, so we're all going to hopefully go. :bow: My mom is also dying to see her now after seeing that documentary. :lol: And her shows just seem incredible, and she's just amazing.

I haven't seen the dvd! :hyper: I'll look for it next time I'm at the store.

Back
Top Bottom