Pleban Girls Party - we like the sound of our own voice(s)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:
And the great giant bunny mosnter!! :eek:

With his terrible pointy teeth!
1.gif

~BrightestStar~ said:

:yikes:

And if it weren't copyrighted, you could name him Binicula!

Btw...
What is that teaser for?! :hyper:
What other tales are you weaving?

oh, goodness - to try and describe them all would take awhile :lol: :uhoh:

That is part of a short story series I'm working on which involves a pair of men who are sort of monster-hunter types; one of them is immortal the other completely and utterly mortal - and that teaser describes the story which ultimately brings them together

The catch phrase/title is going to be something along the lines of The Blessed and the Damned'

Last edited:
Thanks BB! :D I'm very glad I saved it. I'm quite the packrat, so I have all sorts of cool stuff like that saved in this big file folder thing according to year. :)

Sad_Girl said:

oh, goodness - to try and describe them all would take awhile :lol: :uhoh:

That is part of a short story series I'm working on which involves a pair of men who are sort of monster-hunter types; one of them is immortal the other completely and utterly mortal - and that teaser describes the story which ultimately brings them together

Sounds really intersting, and damn, the teaser is certainly intriguing!
Which, I supose is the whole point.....

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:ohmy: You are lucky you still have all these years later :hug:

I'm glad you had a good time....and if you are lucky...maybe you can laminate it and get it signed (That's what I would do...since it's too nice to sign without it).

Thanks. :hug:

That might be a good idea. However, I doubt either Gillian or David are ever really in Vancouver any more. I'm happy enough just to have this and the fun memories of the day. :happy: Of course we couldn't take pictures, but if I had been more brave back then, I might have snuck my camera in. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

From now on, when I need a title for a paper, I'm coming to you. :drool:

You're gonna be famous one day, I can feel it.
Will you remember me when you're a big star? :sad:

Remember you? I'm taking you with me! :wink: :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom