Pleban Girls Party - We Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I really have to show you this photo i recieved last night :cute:

On a scale of 1 to 10 for cuteness :love: :heart: :cute:

DSC00007.jpg

VintagePunk said:

He IS distinguished!!! :combust: And the sounds he evokes from his guitar are practically orgasmic! :combust: :silent:

See you in hell. At least we'll be among friends. :sexywink:

He is. :yes:

:lol: :drool:

OMG my mom just came in and she saw your quoted post and she's like what did you do why are you going to hell? And I'm like umm... :shifty: I think that David Gilmour is kinda attractive now.

Whew, I saved myself. :wink:

OMG WILD! is that Jamie?

One a scale of 1 to 10? I'd say...:hmm: a 6.252:|

I'm so kidding!! He's so cute he broke that scale:cute:!!!!!:heart:

VintagePunk said:

I don't think so. At least not yet. Besides, maybe there's some sort of prize for holding the record for the longest time ever to complete an honours thesis. :shifty:

:lmao:

:up:

sami0201 said:

If I told her I'd probably never be allowed in school again!! :lmao:

That might not be such a bad thing. :hmm: :wink:

They're about the same age, aren't they? :lmao:

Which make it much worse for you, missy! He's old enough to be my dad, he's old enough to be your grandfather! :ohmy:

Jeffy has a cold or maybe allergies. Of course the medicine for ntuffy/runny noses and coughs makes a kid all groggy - so we had a very laid back day. watched a lot of TV mostly. Went outside for a little fresh air and drew on the sidewalk with chalk. He kept complaining he was hungry and then taking 2 bites and not finishing whatever I got for him to eat... which I understand comes with the cold and he wasn't doing it on purpose, but I ran out of things to fix for him to eat! :lol:

Hi everyone :wave: :hug:

I'm not even gonna try getting all the names, 'cause I'm pretty sure I'll forget someone.

I had the weirdest experience today. I actually got tired of being a U2 fan for about half an hour :huh: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

They're about the same age, aren't they? :lmao:

Which make it much worse for you, missy! He's old enough to be my dad, he's old enough to be your grandfather! :ohmy:

He's 14 years older than her, and he's only like 8 years younger than my grandpa!! :lmao: :yikes:

:uhoh: :shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom