Pleban Girls Party - We Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
I officially hate everything that has to do with food.:mad: The whole deal, planning, cooking, setting the table, eating, clearing the table and doing the dishes. Although, I prefer doing the dishes to actually cook...

Well, my dog is doing a little dance here, and she's also stolen three of my hair ties, so I have to leave. I'll be back in half an hour, or so :wave:

awww is that the pee dance:cute: Mine was doing that when I got home:cute: then he threw up:angry: no so cute....:lmao:

yeah..cooking dinner can blow if you dont' feel like it:madspit: and I dont' feel like it:madspit: thank god for pasta:drool:

have a nice walk:wave:

I'm pure evil. I will dismally fail at everything I do. :|

Here's what I did on what was supposed to be my busy, work-filled day: took Sarah to school early for band, picked her up as soon as rehearsal was over (before school started) so she could come home and spend the day working on assignments, sat around and talked her for a while, read a few chapters of Pride and Prejudice (which I found online last night and started), got cold, covered up with a blanket, then had a nap for 2 hours, woke up from having a terrible dream that I was thinking about getting back together with my ex, we were together for half a day and I was ready to throw him out again, got up, had another coffee, watched the entire Gilmour thing (including interviews), talked to Sarah a bit more, and now here I am. :happy:

:|

Dismantled said:

ooooh oooh ooooh meeeeeee:hyper: *hand shoots up

going to see PJ on friday:bow:

Eddie:bow:

i think stone is just adorable...
it sounds like matt cameron finally
got into the groove on this record...

VintagePunk said:
I'm pure evil. I will dismally fail at everything I do. :|

Here's what I did on what was supposed to be my busy, work-filled day: took Sarah to school early for band, picked her up as soon as rehearsal was over (before school started) so she could come home and spend the day working on assignments, sat around and talked her for a while, read a few chapters of Pride and Prejudice (which I found online last night and started), got cold, covered up with a blanket, then had a nap for 2 hours, woke up from having a terrible dream that I was thinking about getting back together with my ex, we were together for half a day and I was ready to throw him out again, got up, had another coffee, watched the entire Gilmour thing (including interviews), talked to Sarah a bit more, and now here I am. :happy:

:|

:hug:

VintagePunk said:

:hug:

Is it a little wrong that I'm even starting to find the older David attractive now? :shifty: :reject:

OMG I thought the same thing when I clicked your link, then when you click David this big picture comes up. He looks very distinguished or something. :up: Or maybe that's just a good picture. :lol:

And no it's not wrong! I told you who I find attractive. :silent: :lmao: So if David is a problem for you, I'm going straight to hell!! :wink:

arrgh
someone from harley davidson credit keeps calling here looking for someone i have never heard of but they are asking for me by name...
dang it... it is making me cranky and nervous...

if it were larry i would be ok with it but it is some flake named mark that gave them my number and addy

VintagePunk said:

Dis, I'll really need that hug when my advisor kicks my sorry ass out of school. :reject: :lol:

Wild!!! :hug:

aww your not going to get kicked out of school:hug::hug:

are you?:shifty:

sami0201 said:

OMG I thought the same thing when I clicked your link, then when you click David this big picture comes up. He looks very distinguished or something. :up: Or maybe that's just a good picture. :lol:

And no it's not wrong! I told you who I find attractive. :silent: :lmao: So if David is a problem for you, I'm going straight to hell!! :wink:

He IS distinguished!!! :combust: And the sounds he evokes from his guitar are practically orgasmic! :combust: :silent:

See you in hell. At least we'll be among friends. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom