Pleban Girls Party - We don't get older, we just get hotter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG I just found a bunch of great pics of my sim husband :drool:

aaa.jpg

aad.jpg

<such a loser :reject: :lol:

VP :lol: it's Brendan Fehr (TV: Roswell, CSI Miami Movies: the Forsaken , Biker Boyz)

He was the kicker in the Stuck in a moment video, too :wink:

Bri! :hug: how are you?

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

And who wants to do my chem lab tomorrow? :happy:

I will, if you'll go to my job and count money all day :giggle: We're already starting to get behind and things haven't even cranked up to normal yet... :yikes: :uhoh: I think you guys'll be hearing me comment on being up to my ass in work fairly often this year, you have been warned :wink:

VP - I think Brendan Fehr was on Roswell, and he was the kicker in the US version of the Stuck video *g*

VintagePunk said:
Drea, if you make over $15 per hour, I'd be glad to trade you. :happy:

If I could keep my cheap-ass Brantford rent, that is. :lol:

*snerk*

Actually I finally got to that point with the raise I got in May *g* And sorry, I need that to keep my not-so-cheap-ass TO rent, and my student loans :lol: (Which reminds me, I need to call about the Ontario one - I *think* I finally have it under $1000! :dance: )

Drea said:

*snerk*

Actually I finally got to that point with the raise I got in May *g* And sorry, I need that to keep my not-so-cheap-ass TO rent, and my student loans :lol: (Which reminds me, I need to call about the Ontario one - I *think* I finally have it under $1000! :dance: )

I'm going to be paying the fucking student loan people till I'm on my deathbed. :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

Oh poor thing, try ten times that. :lol:

Yeah, but my loans were only for the two years that I went to college for accounting :lol: I'll freely admit I was lucky, my parents paid for my residence and tuition in university - when I went back to school a few years after graduation is when I got OSAP. I ended up with over $15k in loans, and 6 years later I'm still paying (because I did the 'interest relief' thing for six months, etc).

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!

I suppose the advantage of being a fetus is you never have a sudden urge to pee halfway through the show. :happy:

Being a fetus during the shows wouuld have come in handy. :madwife:

I remember Ruff telling people she was worried about my fluid (or lack thereof) consumption :love: :lmao:

OMG, what a crazy time, easily the most insane thing I've ever done. :heart:

Drea said:

Yeah, but my loans were only for the two years that I went to college for accounting :lol: I'll freely admit I was lucky, my parents paid for my residence and tuition in university - when I went back to school a few years after graduation is when I got OSAP. I ended up with over $15k in loans, and 6 years later I'm still paying (because I did the 'interest relief' thing for six months, etc).

Again...when you have $50,000k+....talk to me. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Being a fetus during the shows wouuld have come in handy. :madwife:

I remember Ruff telling people she was worried about my fluid (or lack thereof) consumption :love: :lmao:

OMG, what a crazy time, easily the most insane thing I've ever done. :heart:

:lol:!

the last minute pee run, just before they close the line...good times :happy::lol:

Ruff is hilarious.:heart:
I haven't spoken to her in sooo long. :( Has she even been here lately? Have I missed her?

VintagePunk said:

Again...when you have $50,000k+....talk to me. :lol:

Hopefully I never will :lol: I don't know if it's still running now, but I know a few years ago you could apply for loan forgiveness or a grant or whatever they called it for your provincial loan - you sent in the application, and if they accepted it you'd get a letter back saying how much your loan had been reduced by. Got about $700 knocked off my loan that way :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:!

the last minute pee run, just before they close the line...good times :happy::lol:

Ruff is hilarious.:heart:
I haven't spoken to her in sooo long. :( Has she even been here lately? Have I missed her?

:lmao:

I talked to her just after Snow Patrol a few weeks ago...not since, though. :(

Back
Top Bottom