Pleban Girls Party - We Are the Plebans in Your Neighbourhood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Drea!! I just saw that you went to the Elevation show!! I'm on the GTA list, too. Would LOVE to see them, but it's kinda hard to find a designated driver back to Brantford. Heh. :)

I also want to see Gabriel's band. They play in Hamilton in occasion, which is much closer to me. The next time is in May, I think...

Gabriel was the one who got called up on stage for the end of Streets, right? (I only met a few people last night, though from the sound of it most of the people up and dancing were GTAers ;))

:lmao: :dance: :lmao:

ABCbw5.jpg

Drea said:

Gabriel was the one who got called up on stage for the end of Streets, right? (I only met a few people last night, though from the sound of it most of the people up and dancing were GTAers ;))

Don't know about him getting up...I wasn't there. :sigh:

I"m relatively new to the list (a couple of months)...but they seem like cool people. :) Gabriel is "Bono" from the other tribute band on the list, October.

VintagePunk said:

In this thread alone...I've never seen them, Bri's never seen them, Jules has never seen them...can't think of anyone else offhand. Darren, have you seen them before??

*raises hand* I've never seen them... TO 1 will be my first! Want to get tix for TO 2 as well - I was informed earlier this week that one of my cousins is getting married on the 17th and told to "leave that weekend open", which means I'm out of luck for 3 and 4, even if tix become available *grumble*

Drea said:

*raises hand* I've never seen them... TO 1 will be my first! Want to get tix for TO 2 as well - I was informed earlier this week that one of my cousins is getting married on the 17th and told to "leave that weekend open", which means I'm out of luck for 3 and 4, even if tix become available *grumble*

Damn family obligations. :mad:

If you ever hear of tickets for the 17th, could you pleeeease let me know?? I'm desperate for them. If I don't get tix for that show, it'll completely screw up my plans for that week. :sad:

VintagePunk said:

Don't know about him getting up...I wasn't there. :sigh:

I"m relatively new to the list (a couple of months)...but they seem like cool people. :) Gabriel is "Bono" from the other tribute band on the list, October.

*nods* Must've been him then :) He got called up on stage to do the last verse of Streets, then the two of them shared the mic for the end.

I'm even newer to the list (about a month), but the people I met last night were pretty cool *g* Ultra Violet was dedicated to U2_GTA - "a great bunch of people."

I was up in my room just now getting something in my desk drawer and I saw my U2 tickets which are going to be kept there since it's the only spot where I can't lose them. And it hit me. I'M GOING TO SEE U2. Granted, I have to wait a little over 7 months.
And I'm going crazy waiting. But I'm going. And if luck is with me that night, I will be in the ellipse.

VintagePunk said:

Damn family obligations. :mad:

If you ever hear of tickets for the 17th, could you pleeeease let me know?? I'm desperate for them. If I don't get tix for that show, it'll completely screw up my plans for that week. :sad:

I will... Mind you, what I've been doing is just going to ticketbastard once a week and checking :wink: Though nothing will probably show up until much closer to Sept...

Drea said:

I will... Mind you, what I've been doing is just going to ticketbastard once a week and checking :wink: Though nothing will probably show up until much closer to Sept...

I've been checking a couple of times a day...nothing, so far. :sigh:

I'm sure I'll eventually resort to e-Bay or a broker. :(

VintagePunk said:

I've been checking a couple of times a day...nothing, so far. :sigh:

I'm sure I'll eventually resort to e-Bay or a broker. :(

Actually, if you really look, you can find a deal on ebay. Then again, I consider 2 GA tickets for $300 a deal.

Mullen4Prez said:
I thought Pleba was ment to be scary.... It's all hype

Oh, you get Wild, Susan, Bri, Dis, Ruff, Me, and many of the others together, and we do get quite scary. :evil:

I've been tame today. I'm lulling you into a false sense of security. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom