Pleban Girls Party - We Are the Plebans in Your Neighbourhood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm:
Lookin at these pics...I think I know why I watched it now.....:wink:

2003-11-14_D_Bono_Liberal_Convention.jpg

2003-11-14_C_Bono_Liberal_Convention.jpg

susanp6 said:
Hi Mucca! Isn't that crap and :censored: :censored: about the lair? there was no need! :( :sad: :madspit:

Please dont complain about not being allowed to have yet another chat thread, in the wrong forum.

I thought your threads here were good enough :shrug:

susanp6 said:
Hi Mucca! Isn't that crap and :censored: :censored: about the lair? there was no need! :( :sad: :madspit:

The Paul Martin article is on the front page of Interference, where the lead news story is!

Hey Susan!
Agreed! It's not like we're affecting anyone else :madspit:

I'll go check it out.

By the way what are those pics that Bri is posting? I can't see them....

Well it was the fact that we'd been talking there for ages since January, so why wasn't it closed long ago?

susanp6 said:
Well it was the fact that we'd been talking there for ages since January, so why wasn't it closed long ago?

I admit it is the mods fault for not tending to it sooner. We have been very busy with the tour forums and the rest of the forums to moderate the babyface cafe.

Can't see anything on there Bri! Think i need to go to bed soon as i'm tired - maybe 5 or 10 more mins!:wink:

I know Bri! That's the way i was yesterday, like i said before! :(

Oh i see Jules! It's just the plain luck of the girl on stage? I know - so enviable! :huh:

My mom just told me that was on the news yesterday, my mom was going to tape it but my dad's like "what's the point?".....:mad:

NICE!!!!! :drool:

I am sure Mucca! Why? Are ya reyin to be a naughty one or pair again?!:evil: :rolleyes: :shame:

susanp6 said:
I know Bri! That's the way i was yesterday, like i said before! :(

Oh i see Jules! It's just the plain luck of the girl on stage? I know - so enviable! :huh:

Oh god susan, the pangs of jealousy is too much. These girls are just absolutely lucky. Me...I have no luck. I know I'll never get up onstage because I keep wishing for it.. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom