Pleban Girls Party - Wandering toward Ottawa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

:lmao: That must've been Wed night, when we walked home from St George station :lol:

Whichever night it was I can remember distinctly saying 'I can't leave yet... what if Adam comes out right after we leave? :sad: '

so at best, you were an enabler, hardly the only reason I was out late :wink:

VintagePunk said:

No, I think it was Friday night, cause I remember Ruff and I talking about where she could be...

thats right, because that night when I got back I laid there in bed thinking I HAD to meet Adam and coming up with my plan :shifty:

Is Targon the youngest Pleban? :wink:

Are you a Capricorn or an aquarius T?

Sad_Girl said:

Whichever night it was I can remember distinctly saying 'I can't leave yet... what if Adam comes out right after we leave? :sad: '

so at best, you were an enabler, hardly the only reason I was out late :wink:

That would've been either Wed or Fri - Wed we took the subway to St George then walked from there because we missed the last eastbound... and Fri we stuck around for quite a while and then you drove me to the hotel and that guy tried to be 'helpful' with his parking advice :wink:

You were enabling me, really - I was the one who worked all week :lol:

SG, you lined up early on Wed?? Wow, I really can't remember. I should have kept up my tour journal. I only did it for two days before I was either too busy/tired and gave up. :|

That was the day Sarah and I went at 4:30 cause we were sick, and still managed to get 2nd row from the rail.

When I got these tickets in April it felt like December 4th would never come and now it's almost here!!!! OMG I can't believe I'm finally seeing them in 8 days!!!!!! :hyper:

Hi Girls! I'm over in setlist land but wanted to say hi to the Pleba girls. DG, I'm gonna see you soon! :heart:

I'm soooo excited for Dis actually :hyper: :love: is it crazy that i'm more excited to hear about what she did at IKEA?!! :giggle: :lock:

Oh my friend is a Capricorn Targon! :wink: I think they're supposed to be sensible!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom