Pleban Girls Party - Wandering toward Ottawa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Were you girls naughty in Toronto and Chicago then? Bri? Did you see VP flirting with the guys?! :sexywink: :lol:

Awwww you poor wee doggie DG :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Sorry, dialup connection is slow. :madspit:

My mom called me up. My basset didn't eat again. Usually when she's in heat she doesn't eat dog food so we get her other food. My mom got her some rolls of bread and she didn't eat all of them. Usually, she devours them and since she hasn't been eating much lately I would think she would have. :(

Okay, I know you're worried, but I have to say this.

I first read basset as "bassist." :shifty:

My dog was the same way when she went into heat...they get really finicky. It's probably nothing. :hug:

So my latest update from my hockey tournament:
we lost another game 5-1, but we did score the first goal

:madspit: one of our players, got slashed in the back of the legs, and went down awkwards. She broke her leg

:( I agrivated an already pulled my right inner-thigh muscle in that game, and had to miss the skills compitition. I also have to miss the game tomorrow morning against the best team in the tournament.

This means that my team has to face the best team in the tournament with only 9 players. That is a really bad thing. :huh:

Sad_Girl said:

Does she have a history of stomach problems or blood sugar problems?

Nope.

She hasn't been acting like herself lately. And with a dog, losing their appetite is usually one of the 1st signs that something is wrong. :|

Hey, I want my own bassist! :scream: :rant: :sad:

:laugh:

Welcome home Sami :hug: glad to hear you're home safe; sounds like your Dad's got a fairly twisted sense of humor :slant:

Hey Targon - sorry to hear you're having such a rough weekend with the Hockey team :hug:

DG - don't worry too much just yet, but definitely keep an eye on her :heart:

VintagePunk said:

I first read basset as "bassist." :shifty:

so did I..... :laugh: :shifty:

Hi...... everybody!!!!!!!! :hug: s

thank you for making my Thanksgiving eve so much fun!!!!.

......b/c of library being open normal hours late but holiday eve i was able to stay one one comp fpr 2 hours1 then klast 30 mins on another!1

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
Were you girls naughty in Toronto and Chicago then? Bri? Did you see VP flirting with the guys?! :sexywink: :lol:

Awwww you poor wee doggie DG :hug:

I was perfectly well-behaved in Toronto. In fact, I should be commended for putting up with the rest of the hooligans. :wink:

Hi Targon :wave:

I'm afraid i don't know that much about hockey but funnily enough, i did see some kids playing hockey when i was on the bus going to IKEA last week! :)

I was asking is anyone going to see the Narnia films?

daygloeyes2 said:

Nope.

She hasn't been acting like herself lately. And with a dog, losing their appetite is usually one of the 1st signs that something is wrong. :|

How long has this been going on for? With Kelly, it would always start before she actually went into heat, and besides not eating, she'd get lethargic, and lay around a lot.

Sad_Girl said:

Welcome home Sami :hug: glad to hear you're home safe; sounds like your Dad's got a fairly twisted sense of humor :slant:

:hug:
I know :| And of course stupid me I keep thinking to myself that maybe just maybe he's not saying it to get me excited (and I know I shouldn't get my hopes up and I don't really but there's always that little hope) But I know in the end I'm sure he won't do anything :(

DG, I hope your dog is ok :hug:

hi VP! :hug:

Susan, I'm looking forward to the Narnia films :up: it looks like they did a nice job on them, and they were my favorite books in elementary school

Yes, they're amazing books SG! :wink: I saw a trailer for The lion, the witch&the wardrobe last week and it looks so spectacular - Aslan is great! :heart:

VP :lol: hooligans :shame: :uhoh: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: :lmao: You did!!!!! I forgot about that!!

I wasn't sure if were supposed to meet you somewhere after, and I forgot...or if you got lost. :reject:

I was worried. So sue me. :madspit:

:wink:

It was nice to be worried about :hug:

and it was all that troublemaker Drea's fault :laugh: :wink:

Hi Dazz :hug:

Hi Dazz :hyper: Congrats on the post count :applaud: i managed around 100 in the middle of the week&now i'm quite close to 12, 000! :dance:

comehereTONGUE.jpg

:tongue:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom