Pleban Girls Party - The tide is rising...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Dazz! I'm here. :)

I went to our vending machine, but it's out of order right now. :angry: I don't have any break time left for the rest of the day, so I can't run to the corner store. Grr. Oh well. I'll try blasting some music to wake myself up more. :D

:hmm: Might give that a try. It's 2:38 here. :) I didn't get an awful lot of sleep this weekend, and it's been a difficult 24 hours, so I'm pretty exhausted. I'm going out this evening, but hopefully I'll be able to get to bed at a decent hour.

How are you doing today?

I'm doing pretty well.....the weather turned out GORGEOUS yesterday and i was in the Brooklyn Botanical ganden:drool: :drool:

and it's still quite nice today, too! :heart: the humidity has not yet really built up {later it will}

we had too many grey days too many times in a row the past 6 weeks and THAT makes me:sad: & :grumpy:!

but i'm getting my bluesky & glorious light uplift now :happy:

what was making things so difficult your past 24 hr?

ANED if I don't answer back, it's becaUSE THE lIBRARY CLOSES eARLY TODAY at 6PM, Comps aT 5:45 i HAVE 1:30 LEFT

iHOPE THINGS WORK OUT FOR YOU :hug:

That's good to hear! :)

A friend of mine died tragically on Thursday, and I just found out about it last night, so that's been very difficult.

I'm doing better today. A girlfriend of mine is taking me out to dinner and shopping tonight, so that will be good. :)

WildHoney said:

:whistle:

With or without underwear
With or without underwear oohh
I can't live

:lmao:

Hey Wild, it's hard enough to sign WOWY on stage in front of people you know when you know the lyrics - don't start changing 'em! :laugh:

:wave:

I'm here again, though, I probably shouldn't be. I'm in such crappy mood today, that I think I'm just gonna lurk for a while.

So sorry to hear about your friend, Thora :hug:

Thanks Jez. :hug: I'm kinda in a crummy mood too, but I'm trying to not be, because I hate being in depressive funks, even though I'm totally justified in that right now.

I'm just looking forward to drinks and dinner and shopping in a few hours. That will be all the right kind of therapies for me. :D

Sounds good, Thora :up:

Everything's gone so wrong today, that I'm not even going to bother with writing it all down. I complain enough as it is here :D

See, I just can't do the whole lurking thing... :lol:

Don't worry about complaining Jez! :hug: It's okay. If it makes you feel better to vent - feel free, or you can always send me a PM.

I don't do so well with lurking either. I lurked here for such a short period of time before joining in. :lol: It seemed like too much fun!

Hey Drea :wave:

Thanks, Thora :hug: But most of it is just stupid stuff, really.

Although, I did get a wisdom tooth pulled today, and it won't stop bleeding, and it won't stop hurting :(

Oooh - read this!!! :hyper: :hyper: From u2.com

Tour dates within the NEXT week!

News just in: the previously postponed Vertigo '06 Tour dates are definitely being rescheduled an announcement confirming all details will be made 'within the next week'.

Word is that the final details on shows are just about in place and an announcement is on the way. As usual U2.com will be the first place to have the full story.

I'm going to have a nap - I'm fried from yesterday watching the game... Literally - you should see how sunburnt I am :lol: Plus I'm coughing and stuffed up :sad:

Be back later! :wave:

Groan... :sigh:

It's just not my day today. I went to get a cup of coffee, and one of the milk cartons had practically exploded all over the inside of the fridge. :scream:

I was so tempted to just pretend I hadn't seen anything :reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom