Pleban Girls Party - The tide is rising...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got an e-mail from MENEW, the group who were pulled onstage at Toronto 3. They were just ahead of me in line, and we talked that day (didn't know they were a band till they got pulled up, though :ohmy: )...and I e-mailed them after the show so I could send a video clip we got to them. They must have put me on their mailing list for shows, i keep getting all these e-mails announcing Toronto dates, saying I can be put on the guest list. I just got one now, and this time they're playing in a town about 20 minutes from here. I might go. :hmm:

Those are wonderful pics, Sarah! You look gorgeous!

It would be helpful to have a DD! I hate being DD. :angry: Thankfully in my group of friends there are 2 or 3 of them who never drink at all, so they always get to drive. :D

ThoraSEB said:
Those are wonderful pics, Sarah! You look gorgeous!

It would be helpful to have a DD! I hate being DD. :angry: Thankfully in my group of friends there are 2 or 3 of them who never drink at all, so they always get to drive. :D

I need some non-drinking driving friends. :drool:

I also need nearby some friends with good taste in music, and a sense of adventure. :angry: Just like we were all moaning about last night... :sigh:

VintagePunk said:
I also need nearby some friends with good taste in music, and a sense of adventure. :angry: Just like we were all moaning about last night... :sigh:

:yes: Thankfully my best friend and I have very similar tastes in music, so I can usually count on her to come to concerts with me. I need to look into what's coming to the area in the next little while. The next concert I have on my schedule is the Bumbershoot music festival in Seattle, which is in September. I really need to go see some concerts before that!

I've been listening to No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom all afternoon. Such a GREAT breakup/scorned woman cd. :drool: :drool: Except for the sappy Don't Speak. :|

It all came about when Gwen and Tony (from the band) were breaking up. Most of the songs diss him big time. :ohmy: I don't know how he could even play them. :lol:

I :heart: that CD!! I could not stop listening to it when it first came out. I should upload that to my iPod. :drool:

They were my favourite band for a long time. :)

I'm not such a fan of hip-hop Gwen either, but old school No Dobut?! Hell yeah! :love:

I hate to leave you in the lurch, but I'm starving, so I'm gonna go grab some lunch. :drool: See you later! :hug:

Dismantled said:
I just opened up at 5 pound can of tuna:angry: What the HELL am I suppose to do with it now

Be grateful for the valuable lesson that you shouldn't buy such big cans of tuna? :wink:

Btw, it's been in the news lately that if you're expecting (or perhaps preparing to get pregnant?) that you should avoid tuna because of contaminants. :( Be careful.

Back
Top Bottom